Mod. Notice NEW SRP MOD

Remove this Banner Ad

Bout time Tayla became a mod, herself Shan and snake are the only sensible and fair posters. Whitlam on the other hand is a nut.
Gough drinking multiple milkshakes around here without even trying lol

Is that the guy that completely disappeared for a few days after about an hour into the federal election count :D
This.

Given how fast you ripped off the "winners!" shirt and began projecting after the last two elections, your comments were very cleverly self referential and ironically funny.

I enjoyed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This.

Given how fast you ripped off the "winners!" shirt and began projecting after the last two elections, your comments were very cleverly self referential and ironically funny.

I enjoyed it.
Kram replying to a completely different post is me being ironic ??

Off to a great start there :drunk:

He doesn't, he just tells you all about it when he is batting on 78* but if you bowl him he takes the bat and ball home immediately
WHAT THE *

I'm here more than you :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

He doesn't, he just tells you all about it when he is batting on 78* but if you bowl him he takes the bat and ball home immediately
Are you possibly Alannis morrissette?

You’ve just described most people “lol how ironic. When he’s winning he brags. But when he’s losing...he doesn’t brag!!1!1!!”

It's ironic that he is complaining about people being professional victims when he is the poster boy for throwing the toys out of the cot after his political team loses.
Hypocrisy and irony aren’t the same thing.

it’s like rain. On your wedding day.

It's ironic that he is complaining about people being professional victims when he is the poster boy for throwing the toys out of the cot after his political team loses.
So i'm supposed to do a happy dance because Labor lost now ??

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

As i said , cracking start

Hypocrisy and irony aren’t the same thing.

it’s like rain. On your wedding day.
When you're championing a system of metaphorically cutting the brakes on the cars of your opposition then crash your car when your brakes don't work, it's ironic.

And that's how I interpreted it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back