Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
We were that much better than them it was ridiculous. Normally you're expecting the worst playing vs Victory but I reckon this was the first time in a while I was pretty confident from the get go that we'd get the points. Should've been about 9-1. Playing some great stuff, reminiscent of 2015/16.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Bruce has brought the passion back.

I was sceptical about his credentials, but he exudes confidence.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
We are playing some beautiful football such a joy to watch, first time ever I was super confident we'd take all 3 points against them.

Maria has been Superb and Ospeth is starting to show his value too

More credit needs to be given to D'Arrigo he's stepped up flawlessly in Isasis absence.

Mcgree is a star, Hope he stays with us longer than the January transfer window

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
I'd be stunned if McGree was here next season, hopefully he's here in February... kid is on another level this season. The fact he was benched so often last season at the plastic club when Wales was starting more matches still amazes me.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I'd be stunned if McGree was here next season, hopefully he's here in February... kid is on another level this season. The fact he was benched so often last season at the plastic club when Wales was starting more matches still amazes me.
I reckon he sees the season out, but not any more than that. He needs to go to a club that will play him though.

Mentally tough too, after the week he has had.

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Needs to do what Mooy did that being go to a championship club. Perfect move for him at his age. He’s better than Luongo and that long haired dude who have been playing there a while.

Back