Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"We believe this group is so much better than the group we've had in the past" - Hinkley, November 2019

Yes, because the team that got within 3 points of beating Hawthorn in a preliminary final at the MCG smack bang in the middle of their three peat, containing 14 players aged 25 and under, 20 players aged 27 and under, which then added future All Australian and B&F Paddy Ryder to its mix, was so short on talent and ability.

It's crazy that this charlatan has been able to sell this idea to the club's board as well as the media that he's some type of master coach who just hasn't had the talent at his disposal all these years, and that a few years of early draft picks will finally provide him with the talent he needs to finally break through and finish 8th.

Sack the campaigner.

Ha, just saw this. Exactly what I was referring to above.

Put this alongside the “greatest win in my time here” comments after the Melbourne game (in which we were older and more experienced than the ultimately 17th-placed Dees) and it’s mindboggling that this clown still has support from certain individuals who should know better.

Hinkley was given every opportunity to succeed, he was given the chance to build a football side and failed. He has wasted years where I belie..ve we could have won a GF.
No other coach has been given the scope that he has had.

Sack him.

Something something Damien Hardwick.

So there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have just watched R22 Q1 v North. What a sh*tshow it was. Our mid was absolutely non-existent. Wines, Rockliff, Boak, SPP were nowhere to be seen.

We couldn't win clearances and stoppages. Even when Ryder had advantage over Goldstein, they would end with the ball.

We were slow, and they were fast — opening and exploring holes at will.
We couldn't move forward, and North would come in waves again and again and again.

When Amon scored, it was in the end of our best moment in the game. The game was only even, then. Yet, we absolutely disappeared after it.

It was the reverse of our Q1 v WC in Perth. When nobody plays well, that's on the coaches.

Last edited:
"We believe this group is so much better than the group we've had in the past" - Hinkley, November 2019

Yes, because the team that got within 3 points of beating Hawthorn in a preliminary final at the MCG smack bang in the middle of their three peat, containing 14 players aged 25 and under, 20 players aged 27 and under, which then added future All Australian and B&F Paddy Ryder to its mix, was so short on talent and ability.

It's crazy that this charlatan has been able to sell this idea to the club's board as well as the media that he's some type of master coach who just hasn't had the talent at his disposal all these years, and that a few years of early draft picks will finally provide him with the talent he needs to finally break through and finish 8th.

Sack the campaigner.
He so far out of his depth. It is so blatantly obvious to everyone who does not have their own careers attributed to Ken on the line....

I have just watched R22 Q1 v North. What a sh*tshow it was. Our mid was absolutely non-existent. Wines, Rockliff, Boak, SPP were nowhere to be seen.

We couldn't win clearances and stoppages. Even when Ryder had advantage over Goldstein, they would end with the ball.

We couldn't move forward, and North would come in waves again and again and again.

When Amon scored, it was in the end of our best moment in the game. The game was only even, then. Yet, we absolutely disappeared after it.

It was the reverse of our Q1 v WC in Perth. When nobody plays well, that's on the coaches.

The lack of effort in that game against the roos convinced me the coach had lost the players!

It’s on the coaches that Lycett wasn’t in the team to combat Goldstein’s dominance and it’s on them that Howard wasn’t in the team to combat Brown’s dominance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back