Recommitted Jack Lukosius [Extended to 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol so are you, I did not ask you opinion and yet you reply, don't even know how to read. Blah blah blah this is a discussion forum. I believe you like to cut in other people conversation . No shame that not everybody want your opinion.
It’s best own when you get your arse handed to you.......”opinion”

Fair enough ;). So there is fair amount of risk Carlton taken by front loaded 2 million for 2 season for a player such as Martin, who you don't rate if he continue with this kind of performance for the next two year ?
If Martin is with Collingwood, would you rather Carlton paid 600k every season for 5 year or prefer them front loaded 2 million for the first two season with his inconsistent form strategyly.
We rate him, that’s why 2 mil,
This is one of the:eek:ur missing pieces.
a Simpson s**t kick and....,

We rate him, that’s why 2 mil,
This is one of the:eek:ur missing pieces.
a Simpson s**t kick and....,
I am not asking you, because you got bias opinion . I would have bias opinion too if I want a particular player that involve risk, eg Weller and Ballard for pick 2;). 400 to 500 k for Lukosius, Rankine and Kings contract extension.

To be fair to Schache, he had legit family reasons for coming home (I know a relative of his)

His old man does when he was young, and his mother was doing poorly health wise whilst he was playing at Brisbane.

The Lions looked after him very well, but he just had to come home for his family. He shouldn't be regarded as a villain by Brisbane Fans (Imho)

Ahh, okay. I didn't know that at all. In that case, doesn't really set a precedent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well well ... When I spoke to him, he said he is very happy at Port Adelaide LOL
Don't make up crap.
He wont leave his girlfriend.
Seen this from a few articles from back when he signed.

“I find this really interesting. One of the reasons why he wasn’t interested, or turned his back on the possibility of going back to Adelaide in the short-term, was that he’d spoken to (Port Adelaide’s) Connor Rozee and he said he can’t go out for dinner anywhere in Adelaide because he gets mobbed.
“That’s the way that it’s been relayed to me.
“It’s not such a great thing. He’s (Rozee) not enjoying that part of his life in Adelaide so much.

However, they are just reports so, it is all hear say.

Was mentioned from a few different sources as well. Kane Cornes based a massive rant against Lukosius on it.

Well well ... When I spoke to him, he said he is very happy at Port Adelaide LOL
Don't make up crap.
He wont leave his girlfriend.

Yes because he is going to tell a Port fan that he hates Adelaide LOL

Bumping in to pests like you is why he doesn't like it I would imagine.

Oh dear ... what crap.
I spoke to him, and other players, at Alberton Oval ..
We can speak to our players.
Not like some other Clubs LOL
A conversation with a follower like yourself means nothing to an AFL player. Let's not pretend like they actually care what someone like you thinks.

Oh dear ... what crap.
I spoke to him, and other players, at Alberton Oval ..
We can speak to our players.
Not like some other Clubs LOL
You completely do not understand the premise of what I said. What's actually in the water in Adelaide?

James Brayshaw IQ = 4

second year break-out coming
those few saying that he didn't show anything didn't watch him play.
Big signature for the suns.
will be a major factor in the suns improvement in the next few years.

second year break-out coming
those few saying that he didn't show anything didn't watch him play.
Big signature for the suns.
will be a major factor in the suns improvement in the next few years.
I'm interested to see how he goes and where he plays, does he keep playing as a defender or will you guys look to use him up forward a bit more?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back