Training It’s a big preseason for .......

Remove this Banner Ad

Isnt putting Guv into the middle a direct approach to solving the problem? He would certainly bring a more physical attack to the contest.,
No not really.

Our contested possession at stoppages and our clearance numbers are reasonable.

But after it has left the area of the ruckman our numbers are pretty horrible.

Gov would take more contested marks no doubt, but I can't see him significantly changing the pressure and tackles on opposition ball carriers, or winning significantly more ground balls than someone like Hickey.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No not really.

Our contested possession at stoppages and our clearance numbers are reasonable.

But after it has left the area of the ruckman our numbers are pretty horrible.

Gov would take more contested marks no doubt, but I can't see him significantly changing the pressure and tackles on opposition ball carriers, or winning significantly more ground balls than someone like Hickey.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
When he takes those contested marks he will be delivering the ball in a more forward position.Hes a long kick and a very good decision maker.

Good to see Champion Toilet giving Cripps a pump up :toilet:

Although i swear i read the same thing each year. There's been a "Cripps is underrated" article every 12 months since midway through 2015.

1574386010213.png

Although i swear i read the same thing each year. There's been a "Cripps is underrated" article every 12 months since midway through 2015.

View attachment 783063
CD looks through list...sees a Cripps...hmmm a Cripps ehhh...I wonder if he's any good?

View attachment 783063

I was so frustrated with my mate who doesn't really rate Cripps that I staunched him with, 'Mate, You don't understand football if you can't appreciate Jamie Cripps'.

This has now become a real-life meme directed at me, by everyone, in every situation but hey, I stand by it.

I was so frustrated with my mate who doesn't really rate Cripps that I staunched him with, 'Mate, You don't understand football if you can't appreciate Jamie Cripps'.

This has now become a real-life meme directed at me, by everyone, in every situation but hey, I stand by it.
You should have hit him with the “obviously you’re just a fan, not obsessed”

You're not the meme. They are the meme.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesse Hogans having a big preseason...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191124-210411_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20191124-210411_Facebook.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 184
Jesse Hogans having a big preseason...

There is a certain uneasy, disturbing " Michael Gardiner " feel to this story.

Both Jessie and Michael just happen to be members of The Hale School Alumni ......Just saying.

There is a certain uneasy, disturbing " Michael Gardiner " feel to this story.

Both Jessie and Michael just happen to be members of The Hale School Alumni ......Just saying.
Didn't Gardiner get expelled for cheating? Apologies if incorrect......

Could understand a small prang in a quite street...but to have flipped the car the way it did lol

Might have a high centre of gravity. The first Hoondi Tuscons that came out had a sticker slapped on the sun visor warning not to corner too quickly or the car would roll. I doubt manufacturers could get away with that today though, and much prefer the Hogan was cooked line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back