Prediction The entirely arbitrary and pointless Luke Jackson posterity circlejerk

What will Luke Jackson become

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If Stewie Lowe learnt how to kick anyone can

Given all the blokes who are rubbish kicks and don't seem to get any better, seems Stuey Loewe might be a rarity. Maybe Jackson is brilliant, but he seems like a bit of a throwback to the days of drafting athletes and hoping they learn to football.

I’m really coming around to Jackson.

There’s a reason why he’s really risen up every clubs draft board same as Oliver did. Clearly the experts all rate him.

Looking at the way he’s moving through traffic is really something. At 200cm that’s just not the done thing.

I’m really coming around to Jackson.

There’s a reason why he’s really risen up every clubs draft board same as Oliver did. Clearly the experts all rate him.

Looking at the way he’s moving through traffic is really something. At 200cm that’s just not the done thing.
If he was Victorian he’d probably be the consensus number 3, if not number 1.

Still waiting for our top 10 pick for Frost. There isnt a chance in hell we get an early second for Preuss playing after a Gawn injury. If Jackson is capable next year we'll surely let him go to get rid of his cash if he wanted to move
Why not mate? Stanley went for 19 of something. McEvoy 21.

If Preuss comes in and plays well and someone needs a ruck he could easily go for a 2nd rounder.

Why not mate? Stanley went for 19 of something. McEvoy 21.

If Preuss comes in and plays well and someone needs a ruck he could easily go for a 2nd rounder.
Hawks pick their targets and get them no worries bit like how we are trying to be the last few years. Big boy was saints no1 ruckman barely missed a game for 4 years prior to being traded. Hawks wanted him Saints needed something worth while in return. Stanley yeah * knows if anything he is like Jackson coming through from another sport and speed/potential is what got him traded for pick 21. Either way Preuss cant even get a game and we are drafting another ruckman to take his role we got him for a player wholl get delisted once contract is up so * knows why anybody thinks he'll be worth a early second rounder unless its next year and its near on 40 in a weak draft according to some. I look at it this way theres no way id pay that for Preuss a year ago and if anything hes shown to be worse than i thought he was. Bloke can barely move yeah hes lost a fair chunk but with 5 games next year doubt his value is going to atleast triple

Hawks pick their targets and get them no worries bit like how we are trying to be the last few years. Big boy was saints no1 ruckman barely missed a game for 4 years prior to being traded. Hawks wanted him Saints needed something worth while in return. Stanley yeah fu** knows if anything he is like Jackson coming through from another sport and speed/potential is what got him traded for pick 21. Either way Preuss cant even get a game and we are drafting another ruckman to take his role we got him for a player wholl get delisted once contract is up so fu** knows why anybody thinks he'll be worth a early second rounder unless its next year and its near on 40 in a weak draft according to some. I look at it this way theres no way id pay that for Preuss a year ago and if anything hes shown to be worse than i thought he was. Bloke can barely move yeah hes lost a fair chunk but with 5 games next year doubt his value is going to atleast triple
It's not about how we rate him mate. It's about some other team. Hypothetical anyway he could be delisted point was don't know why people are stressing us getting another big bloke when we can * Preuss off pretty easily. We got him for nothing anyway

I'll be able to stomach the Jackson at 3 thing if we pick up a proven high production slider at 10. Young/Serong/Flanders/Kemp would be good.

Reaching for a small forward at 10 would scream "not best available"

I doubt we’ll have 10.

If GWS don’t win it this year they will come hard for Preuss.

Mumford will retire again at the end of the year, you'd think, so they'll need a new #1 ruck. Why would winning the comp influence whether they chase Preuss or not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If GWS don’t win it this year they will come hard for Preuss.
Which in that case itll probably be a player worth a little more as a thank you for not bidding or itll be their second which after all the bids will be in the 40s anyway

Mumford will retire again at the end of the year, you'd think, so they'll need a new #1 ruck. Why would winning the comp influence whether they chase Preuss or not?

Internally amongst their coaches, there is some debate about needing a quality ruck vs star midfield and at what cost. This is why they’re keen to get Jackson. Potential future gun, minor cost.

Currently trying to replicate the Geelong model.

* reserved for tomorrows melt *
I've heard the club is getting him down to Gosch's tomorrow morning to simulate a highlights video ready to go for the MFC website where he dukes contested marks while being triple teamed by May, Lever and Gawn and then slots them from 60m out to silence all of the MFC fans who are worried that he can't play KPF.

I've heard the club is getting him down to Gosch's tomorrow morning to simulate a highlights video ready to go for the MFC website where he dukes contested marks while being triple teamed by May, Lever and Gawn and then slots them from 60m out to silence all of the MFC fans who are worried that he can't play KPF.
More like he drops the mark and gets cleaned up by a Kysiah Pickett shirt front.

Lot of rumours flying around the splitting of 10.

If we can get 14&17 for 10&28 we apparently happy with a combo of the below

Serong, Pickett, Weightman, Kemp,

Gould, Bergman, Worrell.

Best case 2 of the top line would be available (at least one will definitely), worst case one of the bottom line would be a fall back. The names are coming from a few different areas so I thought I’d consolidate what I’m hearing.

Lot of rumours flying around the splitting of 10.

If we can get 14&17 for 10&28 we apparently happy with a combo of the below

Serong, Pickett, Weightman, Kemp,

Gould, Bergman, Worrell.

Best case 2 of the top line would be available (at least one will definitely), worst case one of the bottom line would be a fall back. The names are coming from a few different areas so I thought I’d consolidate what I’m hearing.
Cats will do it if McAsey slides to 10 I reckon.

Cats will do it if McAsey slides to 10 I reckon.
Yeah, Brian Cook (Cats CEO) was on SEN this morning and basically gave away that McAsey is their no1 target. When I heard it, I immediately thought that our pick 10 was probably their best chance to get him

Back