Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If WA allowed pokies, we would have owned pokies when we started up. We may have dropped them since, or we may not, but really it's just good fortune we're not neck deep in them rather than moral superiority ;)
Shhh, let me have my skerrick of moral superiority. Don’t get a chance to enjoy it much being a We$t Coke fan

Jesse Hogan hospitalised after a car crash. I don’t know the details because it’s behind a paywall on The West.

Just read the article.

It was a single car accident. Hogan went to hospital (without sirens) as a precaution and has been released now.

I remember that the purple supporters were very vocal about Liam Ryan’s car crash a while back. Assume they will want charges laid quickly in this case as well.

And right on cue...

Hogan, with no alcohol or drugs in his system and in a car accident; the media will beat this up more than Lyin Ryan’s drink driving into a tree.

Couldn't help themselves I guess.

We saw the crashed car today on the way to the shops. Thought it was in a random spot. Just found out it was Hogan. What is it with Bicton and footy players

How do you flip your car on its side in a suburban street? Answers with diagrams preferred.

432355c3057ec77e46bd472b08dcdf4b.jpg

f911eefeb62e9e542840d4aa245f4a3a.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesse Hogan, gear fiend, is at it again.

I’ll say it again, and continue to say it until he’s out of the league - Who saw this coming? Everyone.

The poor bloke has been dealt a brutally rough hand in his young life, there’s no denying it, but he’s too far gone off field to be an on field asset at this point. You just hope it goes beyond that and he gets some control back in his life - there’s a fair bit that’s more important than football.

Last edited:
Frankly what makes me question his judgement the most is his car - you're a young, rich AFL player and you're driving a soccer mum car, Jesse? You trade that s**t in for a Rav 4 or a WRX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back