Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their 2017 list finished on top of the ladder and made the Grand Final.

Their 2020 list will be challenging for the spoon.

And then got flogged in the same manner that GWS was flogged this year...which shows you why Nicks wasn't a great senior assistant.

"Speaking as a brown nose Crows fanboi..."

Oo5qVWYp_400x400.png

Grave Danger said:
Huge slam on Kane Cornes in there

Preferencing a teammate in a game is as small as picking a guy up off the bottom of a pack, prioritising shepherding before receiving a handball, or ‘the ball is coming our way, but I’m going to block to create space for a teammate’,” Nicks said.

“The best teams in the competition do it and it’s a habit.

"Speaking as a brown nose Crows fanboi..."

Oo5qVWYp_400x400.png

Yeeks.
Cantbe his real face, surely? My sympathies to his parents!
Tbh though, Nicks sounds very Jack Cahil like with his outlook, and how he appears to be getti g his players to believe thatbthey can beat anybody.
Of course, it's all premature at this point in time - let's wait to see how reality pans out, given the cultural desert and the extreme funk the cows players appear to havecdescended into. but at least he seems to be giving uplifting and one to one messaging to his troops. Not sure that's happening in Powerland?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeeks.
Cantbe his real face, surely? My sympathies to his parents!
Tbh though, Nicks sounds very Jack Cahil like with his outlook, and how he appears to be getti g his players to believe thatbthey can beat anybody.
Of course, it's all premature at this point in time - let's wait to see how reality pans out, given the cultural desert and the extreme funk the cows players appear to havecdescended into. but at least he seems to be giving uplifting and one to one messaging to his troops. Not sure that's happening in Powerland?
He isn't spruiking that "someone has to lose" crap that we get. At least he has a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back