The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Anyone see Cards v 49ers? Had our chances against them in both games but not composed or organised enough when it counted.

We're losing much better this year though :)
This will be our AFC lament in 2020

Anyone see Cards v 49ers? Had our chances against them in both games but not composed or organised enough when it counted.

Gotta admit that the qb is playing much much better than I figured he would

looks to me like you have a bright future ahead

My god, this was supposed to be the drama free bit of fun thread over summer and pre season, its descended into a complete mess.

A complete mess?? Naaawww that will occur on December 1.

;)

I'm glad we have you guys done for the year...Cards could well shape who goes to the playoffs from the NFC West.

What is the all-time sack record in a game?

Because the Browns are going to try and kill him

Ehhh Pittspuke is going to play the Duck guy

Guess we will have to roast him instead

birdflu

Senior List
Jul 2, 2016
montreal, quebec, canada
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orioles, Ravens, CBJ, NYK
Before this week, the Ravens' next seven opponents (Seahawks, Patriots, Bengals, Texans, Rams, Niners, Bills) were a combined 27-13, and six of those losses came from the Bengals, and another three were the Rams, who made the Super Bowl last year. Beating the Seahawks in Seattle (only the second two-score home loss of Russell Wilson's career!) is a great start, but that's still a brutal stretch ahead. I'll be happy with 4-3 (3-3 over the next six weeks). Any better than that and Lamar should start prepping his MVP speech.
I may have been, um, a little pessimistic

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
They are very very dangerous.

Back