The official Bigfooty NBA Week 6 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knicks are appalling. WTF. They hand it over every second play with a travel or an off ball offensive foul. They are completely inept.

Unless you were following NBA prior to 1999 this is by no means surprising.

Probably the only organisation that has been dumber in the back office than Charlotte over that time.

Unless you were following NBA prior to 1999 this is by no means surprising.

Probably the only organisation that has been dumber in the back office than Charlotte over that time.

Up until last off-season, Phoenix's management has been pretty woeful as well in the past decade or so. And Chicago have been insipid with Garpax as well.

That Randle contract is just 💩💩💩💩.

And that Zinger trade has really blown up in their faces. They at least have a couple of decent , blue chip young prospects, but they keep adding mis matched bums as FAs, which take valuable mins away from their kids (and that is not on Fizdale, but Perry and Mills)

If they get a top 3 lotto pick, the Knicks can be salvaged, but need a clean out of coaching and front office staff, but who knows with Dumbass Dolan.

Up until last off-season, Phoenix's management has been pretty woeful as well in the past decade or so. And Chicago have been insipid with Garpax as well.

That Randle contract is just 💩💩💩💩.

And that Zinger trade has really blown up in their faces. They at least have a couple of decent , blue chip young prospects, but they keep adding mis matched bums as FAs, which take valuable mins away from their kids (and that is not on Fizdale, but Perry and Mills)

If they get a top 3 lotto pick, the Knicks can be salvaged, but need a clean out of coaching and front office staff, but who knows with Dumbass Dolan.

The stat that got me...their last first round pick to re-sign was Charlie Ward

That is disasterous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Knicks were playing their grand final(s) against Porziņģis. They won't put any effort in until they play again next year

I'm not sure effort is the Knicks' problem.

It's talent. And coaching. And leadership. And scouting. And philosophy.

On the other hand they have a good commentary team :thumbsu:

I'm not sure effort is the Knicks' problem.

It's talent. And coaching. And leadership. And scouting. And philosophy.

On the other hand they have a good commentary team :thumbsu:
A point guard that can't beat bigs off the dribble, a back up Small forward who is arguably the worst player in the league, starting a PF at SF because they have no other SF's and their PF is too undersized to play Center so they start a 34 year old at center because the other guy fouls out in 20 minutes

It says something that the best team in New York right now is the Islanders and they play half their home games 2 hours out of town.

Paul George going 6/16 on 3’s today. Dat volume.

Without looking can anyone tell me who is 2nd and 3rd on total made 3’s for this season? Harden the leader obviously.

Paul George going 6/16 on 3’s today. Dat volume.

Without looking can anyone tell me who is 2nd and 3rd on total made 3’s for this season? Harden the leader obviously.
I looked a week ago at it was Buddy Hield, dunno if he's stil there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back