Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Pelle from Watain banned from the US for 5 years due to s**t on his phone? Someone from a touring band years ago told me when you're playing overseas to deactivate your Facebook account and delete the apps, especially when entering the US

While Forsberg admits his phone contained photos of him "chopping heads off road kills, welding weird things that look 'frightening' [and] pics from tours where obviously weird s**t happens all the time," he holds that it doesn't warrant him being "thrown into a cell with just a bean bag as a bed next to a toilet" for seven hours.

Read More: Watain Guitarist Denied U.S. Entry After Airport Interrogation | https://loudwire.com/waitain-guitarist-denied-us-entry/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

While Forsberg admits his phone contained photos of him "chopping heads off road kills, welding weird things that look 'frightening' [and] pics from tours where obviously weird s**t happens all the time," he holds that it doesn't warrant him being "thrown into a cell with just a bean bag as a bed next to a toilet" for seven hours.

Read More: Watain Guitarist Denied U.S. Entry After Airport Interrogation | https://loudwire.com/waitain-guitarist-denied-us-entry/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

It's still hard to work out what laws he broke. Someone didn't want them/him there and they just looked for anything at all to refuse entry.

Obsiquiae - The Palms of Sorrowed Kings.
Is this black metal? Not strictly - but I’d say it’s for BM fans. Medieval/folky BM. The type they’d play out at Montsalvat late at night.

2019’s Top 10 is going to be full as a State School. Might need a top 15.

Last edited:
Massive **** yes.
I saw them last time and they were awesome. From memory it was an interesting set list with maybe one song from Deliverance and not many of the more popular hits, which i didnt really mind. Even COC playing a s**t setlist would be better than many bands

I saw them last time and they were awesome. From memory it was an interesting set list with maybe one song from Deliverance and not many of the more popular hits, which i didnt really mind. Even COC playing a s**t setlist would be better than many bands

That's when they were a three piece yeah? I liked the couple of albums they did at that time but with Pepper back in the band it should be extra special. That means plenty of Deliverance/Wiseblood material.
This is a huge one off the bucketlist for me.

That's when they were a three piece yeah? I liked the couple of albums they did at that time but with Pepper back in the band it should be extra special. That means plenty of Deliverance/Wiseblood material.
This is a huge one off the bucketlist for me.
Yeah they were a 3 piece then. I think it was pretty soon after that tour that Pepper came back. I can't wait!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deathevocation may enjoy this. I’ve their first two albums. Meat & potatoes metal in that Primal Fear, Herman Frank, Sinner vein.

Will check it out tomorrow in gym. Closing off the night with new Toxic Holocaust.

Excerpt from the forthcoming Paradise Lost book here for anyone interested:

Not a big fan of PL, but the decibel books i have are all quality so tempted to get this one

Pre-ordered mine a while back.

new aussie band called galaxy, they released an ep not long ago, but i reckon its one of the best metal releases from australia in a very long time, vocals very clearly like king diamond, if you got time check them out

Good one. Just bought the cd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back