Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a United fan. This year the club is playing attractive soccer and scoring lots of goals. Very enjoyable to watch compared to the grind that Port serve up. Verbeek probably had a quiet chuckle to himself after listening to Ken's coaching philosophies

Last edited:

I'm a United fan. This year the club is playing attractive soccer and scoring lots of goals. Very enjoyable to watch compared to the grind that Port serve up. Verbeek probably had a quiet chuckle to himself about listening to Ken's coaching philosophies

I'm a United fan. This year the club is playing attractive soccer and scoring lots of goals. Very enjoyable to watch compared to the grind that Port serve up. Verbeek probably had a quiet chuckle to himself about listening to Ken's coaching philosophies
Solskjaer is ******* useless!

I was meaning the Adelaide version of United, not the Manchester. But I agree with your view about Solskjar.
Ah, sorry. i have never heard someone refer to the Adelaide team as 'united' before.

Ah, sorry. i have never heard someone refer to the Adelaide team as 'united' before.

Adelaide United is completely the wrong name for that club. Adelaide Generic is what it should be.

They lost any and all presence we had as a city in the Australian soccer landscape, which initially came from our continental European communities, and applied the most generic name and uniform they could copy from the world of English soccer.

It's such a boring, bland sport franchise that even the 36ers have more appeal.

Adelaide United is completely the wrong name for that club. Adelaide Generic is what it should be.

They lost any and all presence we had as a city in the Australian soccer landscape, which initially came from our continental European communities, and applied the most generic name and uniform they could copy from the world of English soccer.

go zebras

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile, the national team had to scour Scotland for mediocre footballers with Australian grandparents with the alternative being Tim Cahill shuffling around until he was 50.

Such a wonderful leap forward, the A-League.

I agree, wasn't the idea that t would 'Unite' the split city of Crows and Power fans. I love soccer, but can't be doing with them!

Awful name though, they should push Reds more.

That's the trouble. Picking someone's brain implies recognition of deficiencies and a desire to learn - Ken seems to think he's got it all covered and doesn't need to take anything on board from anyone else.

Kern pulls Verbeek close and whispers in his ear the secret to success, “it’s simple” Kern says with a grin, “ya just gotta work hardery”

“But!” says Verbeek, “what if the other team is working hardery too?!”

“That’s easy. You just tell ya boys to work hardery for longery.”

Kern pulls Verbeek close and whispers in his ear the secret to success, “it’s simple” Kern says with a grin, “ya just gotta work hardery”

“But!” says Verbeek, “what if the other team is working hardery too?!”

“That’s easy. You just tell ya boys to work hardery for longery.”
United fans will be like sack Verbeek.

Adelaide united are having a horror start, with scoreless games after implementing Ken Hinkley's tactics.

From a champion boxing career to a judo black belt, Gertjan Verbeek is never afraid to think outside the square. So @AdelaideUnited’s coach jumped at the chance to spend a morning at Alberton picking the brain of @PAFC mentor Ken Hinkley.

VigorousPoshBactrian-max-1mb.gif

Adelaide United, the 36ers and The Redbacks are all just Crows Lite.

I agree, wasn't the idea that t would 'Unite' the split city of Crows and Power fans. I love soccer, but can't be doing with them!

Awful name though, they should push Reds more.
Adelaide United were supposed to unite all south Australian soccer fans behind a team they could all relate to, rather than Adelaide City just being for the Italians and West Adelaide just for the Greeks. So they created an identity just for the poms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back