Preview 2019 Goodbye (To 2020) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Like the look of the training tops with the PA logo - like an old school football club.
They have The Creed written all over them as well...

Probably the worst player on any list in the AFL.
Well technically he's not on any list in the AFL at the moment...

Not really, was pretty much agreed upon weeks ago that when the club announced new numbers Houston would be moving to 5 and Marshall to 4.
Did they actually announce the new numbers then? I knew they had a "Guess the new number" thing, but I didn't see any actual announcement.
And entries for the competition are still open for another 5 days...

Well technically he's not on any list in the AFL at the moment...

Did they actually announce the new numbers then? I knew they had a "Guess the new number" thing, but I didn't see any actual announcement.
And entries for the competition are still open for another 5 days...
OK, So none of the numbers that are available to select are the numbers of the new player numbers... Houston 5, Marshall 4, Buzza 13

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is our obsession within this club of repeating things. Surely you mix it up yearly, I mean what 35+ of the guys have already done this right?

It's probably a bit simplistic for me to think like that, but we do seem to love repeating things if we think they worked once.

Yep it’s Maroochydore Mr Dore
Well Westy shouldn't have any trouble setting the pace on the Gold Coast then.

"Port Adelaide’s veteran workhorse Justin Westhoff is embracing the chance to get away from his new teammates next week ...."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back