List Mgmt. Carlton's 2019 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think they could cause us some problems. If Stephens is available, they might take him and then with their next pick, be willing to trade down with Hawks for Mcasey - knowing full well Robertson is likely to still be on the board at pick 11.

Then we bid on Henry and punish them hard for their insolence.

You're forgetting they traded up to beat a Henry bid.
They were going to match the bid anyway.
What they have really done is make sure they could have other picks BEFORE they need to match a bid on Henry. I'd love someone like Swans to make a live bid on him at 5 and make Fremantle have to use that pick from trade on Henry anyway..lol

I’d be happy with Serong. I’m always a fan of blokes who have a habit of finding the footy and staying involved in the game. Being dual sided, averaging 8.5 tackles a game and generally being a highly influential presence is pretty handy too. He’s about the closest we could get to Papley.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’d be happy with Serong. I’m always a fan of blokes who have a habit of finding the footy and staying involved in the game. Being dual sided, averaging 8.5 tackles a game and generally being a highly influential presence is pretty handy too. He’s about the closest we could get to Papley.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Dare say that he's probably a better player than Papley at that age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting, but not too sure if this has been posted.
Just swap D. Stephens For Serong and I'll be happy

Interesting, but not too sure if this has been posted.
Just swap D. Stephens For Serong and I'll be happy

I'm not 100% convinced Fremantle will select Robertson.

Will be interesting to see Twomey's revised phantom draft tonight.

Herald sun have us taking Stephens as well

I like it. Perfect fit for our team with O'brien on the other wing.

Will push into the centre square at times but may not need him there all that much with Stocker, Dow, Setterfield, Cripps and Walsh.

Would be nice to see if we can get back into the late first round and take Cooper Stephens.

The Stephens Stephens double would round off our midfield nicely.

I like it. Perfect fit for our team with O'brien on the other wing.

Will push into the centre square at times but may not need him there all that much with Stocker, Dow, Setterfield, Cripps and Walsh.

Would be nice to see if we can get back into the late first round and take Cooper Stephens.

The Stephens Stephens double would round off our midfield nicely.

Stephens does his damage centre foward, lob does his damage defensive centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back