Rumour Rumour thread - NO DISCUSSION!

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard from a friend of Burton that he will be suing the club and that he feels that he’s a scapegoat and that the real issue is a toxic culture led by Fagan which will never change with him as ceo. This is a strong source so I believe that Burton thinks this but not sure if just sour grapes

Heard from a friend of Burton that he will be suing the club and that he feels that he’s a scapegoat and that the real issue is a toxic culture led by Fagan which will never change with him as ceo. This is a strong source so I believe that Burton thinks this but not sure if just sour grapes
Can confirm he feels like the scapegoat and others have survived when they were part of the problem

I got this rumour about a month from the draft, and decided not to post until after the draft had been held.
This was given to me who knows someone well connected to the Oakleigh Chargers

Matt Rowells family has very strong ties with Carlton and that his plan is to go play 4 years with his mate Anderson at GC then request a trade to Carlton.
Also said that Anderson would request a trade back to Vic at the same time.

I get that alot can change in 4 years, but this was how it stood prior to the draft.

For those of you with good memories .. Carlolton board of course

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back