Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
Too right. The other club's supporters are would be amateurs
One of the bonuses of winning premierships is the enjoyment that these salty little sardines give to us.
Anchovies?

Doesn't really belong here but considering the comment was made by the vice president of the salt club(Chris Scott pres)Kane add salt Cornes i think it's still appropriate.
Cornes was questioning Jack Lukosius reasoning for re-signing.Basically said he didn't want to go back to Adelaide's fish bowl town.
Cornes came up with this that shocked me.

“If he’s worried about getting recognised… Dustin Martin gets recognised. You can tell Dusty doesn’t want to get recognised but he’s just learnt to live with it. That’s what happens when you play for a great club and you are a good player.

Still a tinge of saltness by referring Dusty as a good player. :cool:

Doesn't really belong here but considering the comment was made by the vice president of the salt club(Chris Scott pres)Kane add salt Cornes i think it's still appropriate.Cornes was questioning Jack Lukosius reasoning for re-signing.Basically said he didn't want to go back to Adelaide's fish bowl town.
Cornes came up with this that shocked me.“If he’s worried about getting recognised… Dustin Martin gets recognised. You can tell Dusty doesn’t want to get recognised but he’s just learnt to live with it. That’s what happens when you play for a great club and you are a good player.
Still a tinge of saltness by referring Dusty as a good player. :cool:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaa :eek: :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently we aren’t humble enough and shouldn’t be allowed to celebrate our premiership.

I don't remember the celebrations of the last two Colonwood flags. Prior to that, none of us were born. I remember the 80, 17 and 19 very well. Particularly 17 and 19, as we had an entire street, correction, suburb, closed down. 2010 Colonwood had the local centrelinks closed down. the 2018 "celebration" of their Preliminship was burning Tiger scarfs and I remember a toothless bogon urinating on a child's' backpack. "Dignity" and "Colonwood" = The definition of "Mutually Exclusive".

As long as the hate continues, we are still the better club, regardless of membership numbers, attendance figures etc etc.. Keep em coming minnows !

Apparently we aren’t humble enough and shouldn’t be allowed to celebrate our premiership.

not arrogant at all, just forced their premiership coach to retire and install they’re favourite son while expecting to still be the best team.

I don't remember the celebrations of the last two Colonwood flags. Prior to that, none of us were born. I remember the 80, 17 and 19 very well. Particularly 17 and 19, as we had an entire street, correction, suburb, closed down. 2010 Colonwood had the local centrelinks closed down. the 2018 "celebration" of their Preliminship was burning Tiger scarfs and I remember a toothless bogon urinating on a child's' backpack. "Dignity" and "Colonwood" = The definition of "Mutually Exclusive".

As long as the hate continues, we are still the better club, regardless of membership numbers, attendance figures etc etc.. Keep em coming minnows !
I find it ironic that they label us arrogant, for enjoying our premiership, while also releasing a documentary (called from the inside out) to celebrate beating us in a prelim final last year. This was despite the fact that they lost the grand final to an interstate team after giving up a five goal lead the following week. Their ‘prelimship’ is a joke yet it’s their best accomplishment since Buckley tookover as coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back