Analysis Discuss?

Remove this Banner Ad

You should prob be locked up if you do that tbh. Pineapple on pizza is bad enough but banana...nope.
"The potassium and magnesium are off the charts with the banana and tomato combination. Excellent recovery fuel. The base provides much needed complex carbohydrate though I am concerned about the use of bleached flour. Overall a more than serviceable meal option that avoids animal proteins and replenishes the athlete's depleted reserves." Groin guru
I'm impressed!

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Helen Mirren = genuine good sort (circa 1970)

View attachment 785305
I got home one night a couple of years ago with a skinful and flicked on sbs at midnight.
There was Helen in an Australian film from around 1970 wading into the Dunk island waters completely starkers.
She was stunning! Perhaps more hirsute than the current norm, but drop dead gorgeous!
Just checked, movie was called Age of Consent.

I got home one night a couple of years ago with a skinful and flicked on sbs at midnight.
There was Helen in an Australian film from around 1970 wading into the Dunk island waters completely starkers.
She was stunning! Perhaps more hirsute than the current norm, but drop dead gorgeous!
Just checked, movie was called Age of Consent.
"Sometimes nudity is sexy. Sometimes it's not. Sometimes being clothed is more sexy than being nude." Helen Mirren

Also...

"At 70 years old, if I could give my younger self one piece of advice, it would be to use the words “* off” much more frequently.’

"Sometimes nudity is sexy. Sometimes it's not. Sometimes being clothed is more sexy than being nude." Helen Mirren

Also...

"At 70 years old, if I could give my younger self one piece of advice, it would be to use the words “fu** off” much more frequently.’
Well I’m glad she didn’t tell the director of Age of Consent to far cough, because her nudity was dead sexy!

The politically correct way to send dick pix

View attachment 788718

Is just announcing the intent enough for consent?

Just asking because Twink a poster on here sent me the 1st message followed by a barrage of pictures and videos before I could respond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back