List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Prospect Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

You're doing it all wrong man!

Vegemite in the fridge, slab out of the fridge.

giphy.gif
1574828404213.jpeg

I have little to no opinion Gimpy, I was much more knowledgeable about last year's draft crop than this year. The first pick at 35 has lessened by interest somewhat re.

To be honest.. I'm pretty sceptical by nature.. so need to see the bloke play before I comment.

If Hyne starts jirating and s**t like that when it's our turn.. expect he's found a beauty that a lot have missed. If he sits there kinda nonchalant and s**t.. then just a standard pick.

Am I missing something?Knightmare has our first draft pick at 39 and I was under the impression it was 35?

To be honest.. I'm pretty sceptical by nature.. so need to see the bloke play before I comment.

If Hyne starts jirating and s**t like that when it's our turn.. expect he's found a beauty that a lot have missed. If he sits there kinda nonchalant and s**t.. then just a standard pick.
I just want to see him sit back with an air of arrogant smugness. We really need to set up a Hine cam.

There's no way on earth we are picking a ruckman in the draft. How many do we need?

We really only have 2 True Ruckman in Grundy and others are Forward/Rucks

I have little to no opinion Gimpy, I was much more knowledgeable about last year's draft crop than this year. The first pick at 35 has lessened by interest somewhat re.

I can understand that Pragmatic Shill with no High Draft Picks it can be bit harder to get excited on the Draft and Don't pay a Ton of Attention to the Highly Rated Kids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want to see him sit back with an air of arrogant smugness. We really need to set up a Hine cam.

When he starts hyperventilating and s**t like that.. just before he announces their names.. like he did with Beams and Grundy.. you just know re..

When he starts hyperventilating and s**t like that.. just before he announces their names.. like he did with Beams and Grundy.. you just know re..

I'm hoping he passes out due to oxygen deprivation and Ned Guy has to call out the kid's name.

I'm hoping he passes out due to oxygen deprivation and Ned Guy has to call out the kid's name.

I'll do it.. everyone will go.. who the f is this dickhead.. I'll then go.. is that right.. come here and say that re.. I'll probably run out of time.. and the pick is gone. So probably not a good idea.

All you need do is to take a look at Knightmare's historical selection track record
The smugness and arrogance in this post is astounding, especially given that you’re absolutely wrong if you think KM has stuffed up the draft order.

Am I missing something?Knightmare has our first draft pick at 39 and I was under the impression it was 35?

Yeah you are. Every time an NGA or FS bid is matched with a pick after 35 that pick gets pushed back the reverse is every time a bid gets matched by a pick before 62 it comes in hence ending up at 57 👍

I haven’t done a full review, but my best guess is KM had GWS using 3 picks after 35 on Green, Fremantle 2 post 35 on Henry and Port 2 post 35 on Mead. Bryan’s a dud selection for us, IMO, unless he’s the next Grundy, but he nailed that part.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Essendon or North go for Georgi before us. They always seem to be painful in that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back