Blackhawks, 76ers
Kosi Pickett Pick 12.png

Attachments

• Kosi Pickett Pick 11.png
    Kosi Pickett Pick 11.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 497

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Oh, you campaigner. Also pissweak from you - as if we're losing a game and not getting a week off during finals.
Yeah I know but 25 is too ambiguous because you can get knocked out in a prelim from 25 games. 26 = definite grand final (we're gonna finish 5th and win four straight finals)

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah I know but 25 is too ambiguous because you can get knocked out in a prelim from 25 games. 26 = definite grand final (we're gonna finish 5th and win four straight finals)

Only a miserable bastard would look at a 25 game season and assume we lost the Prelim. Drafting Jackson alone guarantees we won't lose a game next year. Add Pickett and I can't see us losing a game next decade. The ******* veil of negativity around this club, I tells you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We got a small forward now we need to learn how to deliver properly into our forward 50. If our other fowards can regain some form, I can't help but to be excited for next year.
Bomb it long, it works every time.

Only a miserable bastard would look at a 25 game season and assume we lost the Prelim. Drafting Jackson alone guarantees we won't lose a game next year. Add Pickett and I can't see us losing a game next decade. The ******* veil of negativity around this club, I tells you.
If May, Lever, Hore, Jetta, Hibberd, Langdon and Tomlinson play 25 games together we won't concede a single goal. The only way we can lose is if we score in the negative or the opposition outscores us on behinds.

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
If May, Lever, Hore, Jetta, Hibberd, Langdon and Tomlinson play 25 games together we won't concede a single goal. The only way we can lose is if we score in the negative or the opposition outscores us on behinds.

Those 7 names you've mentioned are probably the best players we've ever had at the club. Amazing side, wouldn't lose to anyone, and if you add 11 more players and put 18 on the park we'd probably kick a thousand goals per game. Wondrous. Exciting. Delightful.

A contested inside player with speed and class. No wonder we paid pick 12 (10) for him and Goody looked like the Luna Park entrance.
He has speed and class, but only when indoors. It's part of our plan to return to 2017-18 levels of Docklands dominance.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I'm the only one who watched the All Australian under 18 side and there were 3 blokes who stood out. 2 of them went 1 and 2

The other I'm happy to have saved here for posterity, Pickett.
Will be a ******* star lads. He's got everything and more that you want in an exciting small forward.
He's Cyril Rioli.

Last edited:

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Also for 'posterity'

This is April 19th me talking about Pickett 🖕🖕