Analysis Discuss?

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You should prob be locked up if you do that tbh. Pineapple on pizza is bad enough but banana...nope.
"The potassium and magnesium are off the charts with the banana and tomato combination. Excellent recovery fuel. The base provides much needed complex carbohydrate though I am concerned about the use of bleached flour. Overall a more than serviceable meal option that avoids animal proteins and replenishes the athlete's depleted reserves." Groin guru
I'm impressed!

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
1573950341349.png

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Apr 27, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Helen Mirren = genuine good sort (circa 1970)

View attachment 785305
I got home one night a couple of years ago with a skinful and flicked on sbs at midnight.
There was Helen in an Australian film from around 1970 wading into the Dunk island waters completely starkers.
She was stunning! Perhaps more hirsute than the current norm, but drop dead gorgeous!
Just checked, movie was called Age of Consent.

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
I got home one night a couple of years ago with a skinful and flicked on sbs at midnight.
There was Helen in an Australian film from around 1970 wading into the Dunk island waters completely starkers.
She was stunning! Perhaps more hirsute than the current norm, but drop dead gorgeous!
Just checked, movie was called Age of Consent.
"Sometimes nudity is sexy. Sometimes it's not. Sometimes being clothed is more sexy than being nude." Helen Mirren

Also...

"At 70 years old, if I could give my younger self one piece of advice, it would be to use the words “* off” much more frequently.’

Apr 27, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
"Sometimes nudity is sexy. Sometimes it's not. Sometimes being clothed is more sexy than being nude." Helen Mirren

Also...

"At 70 years old, if I could give my younger self one piece of advice, it would be to use the words “fu** off” much more frequently.’
Well I’m glad she didn’t tell the director of Age of Consent to far cough, because her nudity was dead sexy!

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
The politically correct way to send dick pix

View attachment 788718

Is just announcing the intent enough for consent?

Just asking because Twink a poster on here sent me the 1st message followed by a barrage of pictures and videos before I could respond.

Back