Past 34. Sam Philp

Remove this Banner Ad

24. Brisbane - Sam Philp (VIC)
Height, Weight:
186cm/79kg
Profile: Ball winning midfielder and distributor with explosiveness. Philp won the 20m sprint at this year's AFL Draft Combine.

Knightmare had him at 24, so not a complete reach.
Champion Data had him at 28 also

I have no knowledge of the Bolter,his noted speed and his size dimensions say C.Judd....[Diamond in the Rough?]
Can Russell get him running flat out for 4 quarters with speed and Elite skills

Its Possible :hearteyes:

Because we didn't have the pick to get him.
Was mentioned somewhere that we might look to trade into the 2nd round to get him.
I’ve been a little tardy in my bf responsibilities lately, didn’t see that

The crew looked pretty damn happy so that's enough for me, we’ve been dynamite on early picks in the SOS era

Paddy Dow is a good comparison. Explosive out of the middle but loves the contested ball. Had a great Nab Cup season and was considered one of the dominant midfielders by seasons end.

Has matched up well up on Rowell throughout his junior career with St Mary’s and yes comes from a mad Tiger family.

Another great young midfielder to add to our stocks!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

24. Brisbane - Sam Philp (VIC)
Height, Weight:
186cm/79kg
Profile: Ball winning midfielder and distributor with explosiveness. Philp won the 20m sprint at this year's AFL Draft Combine.

Knightmare had him at 24, so not a complete reach.
Also SOS had him at 20 odd, so there's that too...

Also SOS had him at 20 odd, so there's that too...

I read that somewhere else here too, on what platform did he say that? Others also mentioning our reaction in the 'war room' after taking Philp. Did I miss it all on Fox or was/is it somewhere else? :think: :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back