Senior 17. Brodie Kemp

Remove this Banner Ad

c7de0ecb-4b62-4827-acfb-7f6951fe9839-gif.728607
Was that from today or last year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's fair to say, I'm absolutely stoked...in fact I jumped out of the chair when his name was called....

By this time next week, if we have Kemp and Martin in the ODNB, I'll be absolutely rapt.

Haven't hidden the fact that I'd also love to get Riccardi or Sokol with a later pick...not sure if we need another 18yo project player on our list at this time.

Webb would also be a good get as a rookie...injuries have cruelled him, and the woofers likely wouldn't have let him go it they didn't bat so deep in the mid. If Jacky Russell can get his body right, he could be a pretty handy asset.

Philp was just a free hit, but hopefully a free hit over the boundary :thumbsu::)

No #17. May end up a great player comparison. My first "favourite Blue" Brent Crosswell. Ruck rover, key/half forward and also capable of doing it in defence.
Dare I say "Tiger" Kemp ;)

Hope Kemp loves September as much as Tiger Crosswell did. :)

Gives the indications so far. True story, i had him No1 on my board i posted on here coming out of the Champs and before he did his knee a week later. He loved stepping onto the big stage against the big boys there.

A modern day Tiger would be sensational.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back