Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ee8846091845b2a4babea33efcabe6f9.jpg

863b39b84b834b94baebfb5400752312.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Honestly feel they don't want to be there

They were sort of forced into taking GWS early on, and have a approach of big clubs that sell quick so the Suns may not really be in their thoughts

Still!
It's weird they don't put it there anyway, free promo, odd
Makes their product look cheaper as a result too I reckon, that jumper is giving off real Bali vibes.

this whole s**t is weird, the manufacturer/design is locked in mid-year, there's no logical reason for a manufacturer to have their logo under the collar.

unless they're embarassed to be associated with that garbage bag of a guernsey... yeah that must be it.

still expecting it to be on there round 1. what a rabble we are haha

That is logical, but why are the online ones no ISC logo. How hard is it to whack the logo there when it’s ISC’s photoshop template anyway

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Those GC jumpers can’t be final product. Look how low down the AFL and sponsors logos are, and how the whole thing sits like a Bintang singlet.

This would all be somewhat excusable if there was no manufacturer branding whatsoever. But there’s an ISC jock tag. And likely a collar tag too. So I have no idea what’s going on and who actually made that thing.

Have we seen St Kilda's jumpers yet? I've been told they won't have the ISC logo either.
I dont understand why that would be, especially with all the other kits having the logo. The photo shopped pic from st kilda didnt have the isc logo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So bizarre. All I could think was that ISC (in line with their recent cost-cutting efforts) had negotiated it in their two new contracts to not have their logo under the neck so that the clubs could sell the space to another sponsor.

So bizarre. All I could think was that ISC (in line with their recent cost-cutting efforts) had negotiated it in their two new contracts to not have their logo under the neck so that the clubs could sell the space to another sponsor.

No way the AFL would let them sell that space to another sponsor. I’m guessing they’ve got pretty strict guidelines as to where the sponsors logos are placed, and how many you’re allowed (assuming one on the front, one on the back) if they let these 2 do it, every other club would want to as well, and then they’d all start looking like billboards, just like the s**t state league jumpers. Very odd it’s on there though.

Could it be possible that these clubs are paying ISC to make their gear, and seeing as though they aren’t getting any sponsorship money from them, they don’t want them advertising themselves on the front of their strip?

Could it be possible that these clubs are paying ISC to make their gear, and seeing as though they aren’t getting any sponsorship money from them, they don’t want them advertising themselves on the front of their strip?

Why is it on the Polos and other merch though, and St Kilda had a sponsorship announcement so they are definitely got a deal with ISC.

I think they may have uploaded the wrong photo
The image had a broken link so I'm guessing it's been taken down.

Sorry about the quality, I had to use my phone because I'm in a bit of a rush.

View attachment 785996View attachment 785997

The sponsor and crest placement looks s**t but I do like the saints stick man on the back and the idea of long sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back