Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Going off that we have McGovern and Cameron on modified programs until next year to add to the recent news that Venables is still not ready for contact drills but is doing all the fitness and non-contact work.

Brander, Allen and Ainsworth have all recovered from late/end of season surgery and are basically in full training

Hopefully the rest of the squad are injury free

Feels like the right time to commence a SJOGHCIR for 2020

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I smell a purple infiltrator
As player sponsor I didn't have much to cheer about with all the games he didn't play so I am at least going to come to his aid when he is getting smack talked about him.
At least while I am still sponsor, after that I may come to my senses but will still wish the best for him.

Has been first mentioned by Allen and TB as our most impressive showing at training so far.

TB?

Petch said this yesterday when asked who’d impressed at training

“There’s a few boys that have been showing a lot so far. Jarrod Brander is one, he’s come back and he’s winning all the runs. He’s real fit and he’s stronger in the gym as well,” Petruccelle said.

Given that Brander had hamstring surgery in August it’s pretty impressive that he’s winning all the runs

Tom Barrass
He's asking because for some absurd reason Tom came to mind when it was, as Keys says, Petch who was fumbling through the sentences. :p

Going off that we have McGovern and Cameron on modified programs until next year to add to the recent news that Venables is still not ready for contact drills but is doing all the fitness and non-contact work.

Brander, Allen and Ainsworth have all recovered from late/end of season surgery and are basically in full training

Hopefully the rest of the squad are injury free
take out the Christmas break and next year is a week or two away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back