Resource SANFL Jumper History

Remove this Banner Ad

Also I think this was the original WWT guernsey when they were formed, or it was very smiliar

That was no 2 worn from the 2nd year and worn in the 93 flag, original eagles jumper was green and blue separated by what look like a stretched chooks head in golden yellow which was actually the E eagle emblem.

unknown - 1973 West Torrens
West-Torrens-wool-73.gif

1974 - 1976
West-Torrens-wool-76.gif

From 1977 they've worn the Blue with Gold Sash

Mero, how do I access the sanfl clubs jumper pages?
All you can do at the moment is edit the team names in those links. He doesn't have them on their own dedicated page just yet, as he hasn't completed them.

P.S. Mero I'll work on the Sturt research when I get home!

Hey Mero , just wondering if any progress has been made with the SANFL Jumper history?
Not really.
I am relying on SANFL club historians.
There was a push from a guy at the Power to get some people involved, however he moved on to a different job and the project stalled.

So far I've completed Central Districts, North Adelaide, Norwood, Woodville & Port Adelaide.
I can't really research SA footy from where I live, so I am relying on locals to do that.
The best option is people from the clubs, and to this point they've proven to be disinterested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For Glenelg you could try this bloke, he has amassed an unbelievable collection on all sorts of Bays stuff including heaps of guernseys. Don't believe he is officially affiliated with the club however may be wrong about that.

It might be a good idea to just make what you've got so far of the SANFL history accessible to whoeever is looking at the site, someone with info might see that you're missing something and contact you about it
Fair call.
I might have to get a SANFL thing like the WAFL thing, but that means changing all 4,939 pages to include that in the banner

Fair call.
I might have to get a SANFL thing like the WAFL thing, but that means changing all 4,939 pages to include that in the banner

oof. there's gotta be a way to make the banner a standardised element across the website, and changing it automatically changes it on every other page. you'd be saving yourself so much work in the long run by doing that

oof. there's gotta be a way to make the banner a standardised element across the website, and changing it automatically changes it on every other page. you'd be saving yourself so much work in the long run by doing that
There is, and that involves re-creating each one of the 4,939 pages in a different format

That's the problem I've been having with the old images getting uploaded again
When I first made these I saved them in cmyk format.
Later I changed them to rgb.
These ones shown are the originals I fixed a while back.
However, they came back again.
I've just uploaded the current versions, which are the deeper Blue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back