Prediction Best 22, R1 2020

Unless Robertson (or Gould) slides I doubt pick 30 will play R1 and let's just assume Bennell is locked in.

Time for everyone's favourite prayer exercise, the R1 hail mary.

FB: Hore May Jetta
HB: Hibberd Lever Harmes
C: Langdon Petracca Tomlinson
HF: Fritsch Weideman Melksham
FF: Pickett McDonald Petty
R: Gawn Oliver Brayshaw

I/C: Viney Jackson Salem Bennell

vandenBerg and KK to find a way in if fit. Will Jones play? Is the forward line too tall (yes)?

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Unless Robertson (or Gould) slides I doubt pick 30 will play R1 and let's just assume Bennell is locked in.

vandenBerg and KK to find a way in if fit. Will Jones play? Is the forward line too tall (yes)?

Do you think you guys will take Bennell? If you take him, get him fit and on the right track, he will be amazing for you guys. Kicks goals, good skill, plays mid, almost the player you need.

Do you think you guys will take Bennell? If you take him, get him fit and on the right track, he will be amazing for you guys. Kicks goals, good skill, plays mid, almost the player you need.
Will show Pickett the ropes up forward with any luck.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

We're taller, slower and still can't kick. Burgess is going to need to work miracles.

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne

Salem to HB, Viney into C, Petracca forward and Petty out gives the forwardline better balance I think. Harmes in at rover (run with Kelly/Gaff?) and Brayshaw off the bench.

Bennell only just started running again on Tuesday after surgery - would take everything going right for him to be fit for Rd1 I think.

Salem to HB, Viney into C, Petracca forward and Petty out gives the forwardline better balance I think. Harmes in at rover (run with Kelly/Gaff?) and Brayshaw off the bench.

Bennell only just started running again on Tuesday after surgery - would take everything going right for him to be fit for Rd1 I think.
Harmes has already been confirmed for a HB role.

Demon bhoy

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

To tall to slow, WC win by 12 goals Weid out tmac to chf fritsch deep one out, Lockhart comes in.

Petty to Chb,Lever hb, Harmes hf/mid, I’ll be amazed if all of Jackson, Pickett and Bennell play much more likely to see Hunt or Spargo or even ANB.

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Do campaigners actually do this? What a load of s**t
Patience grasshopper, there is a transition to follow after the draft that morphs into several stages over the preseason and into the competition proper. By game week 3 everything shall be back to normal and the concentration will be back on the coaches and their lack of ability when we lose a game or 2 .

Patience grasshopper, there is a transition to follow after the draft that morphs into several stages over the preseason and into the competition proper. By game week 3 everything shall be back to normal and the concentration will be back on the coaches and their lack of ability when we lose a game or 2 .
You seem oddly experienced for someone who has been on BF for little over a month.... :think:

Demon bhoy

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Do campaigners actually do this? What a load of s**t
Posting endlessly about kids you’ve never seen play who may or may not get drafted by our club is ok, but then picking a team of players actually at the club is a bridge to far, some campaigners are weird

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Posting endlessly about kids you’ve never seen play who may or may not get drafted by our club is ok, but then picking a team of players actually at the club is a bridge to far, some campaigners are weird
And you must admit, we have our share, some a little weirder than others, some a little more vocal than others, some even more abusive than you would expect, but you wouldn't be here if you didn't fit into one of those categories. What is your category.? ;)

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ive only said i wanted Sharp at 30 if hes still there as ive seen him play and watched most of the u18s on foxtel. Then obviously i would have liked Kemp solely cause he kicked a goal to win a game. Hello Gawn and Weid. I watched my fair share but never sooked like a little bitch like i knew better. Picking a round 1 team pre xmas is whack as *. Play on weirdos

Demon bhoy

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ive only said i wanted Sharp at 30 if hes still there as ive seen him play and watched most of the u18s on foxtel. Then obviously i would have liked Kemp solely cause he kicked a goal to win a game. Hello Gawn and Weid. I watched my fair share but never sooked like a little bitch like i knew better. Picking a round 1 team pre xmas is whack as fu**. Play on weirdos
Wasn’t asking for your resume or trying to upset you just pointing out the irony and complete lack of self awareness on display every time someone posts how stupid a particular topic is while posting hundreds of times else where on related subjects, it amuses me everytime

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
2020 Best 22:

FB:
Hibberd May Jetta Hore
HB: Lever T. McDonald Tomlinson Harmes
C: Langdon Salem Melksham Fritsch Hunt
HF: cleared out cleared out cleared out
FF: Pickett Jackson cleared out
RUC: Gawn Oliver Brayshaw
INT: vandenBerg Bennell Viney Petracca

EMERG: J. Smith Lockhart Neal-Bullen

2 forwards push back into defense 2 forwards push up to the wings. Let Jackson and Pickett run amok. We'll never lose a game again

Aug 13, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
FB: Jetta May Hibberd
HB: Harmes Lever Salem
C: Langdon Oliver Tomlinson
HF: Melksham Petty Chandler
FF: Fritsch T Mc Pickett
Foll: Gawn Petracca Viney
Int:
Back -Oscar/J Smith/Hore/Rivers - match up dependent
Mid - Brayshaw
Forward/ruck - Jackson
Forward/mid - Jones/ANB/Dunkley/Vanders

Taking a chance on Pickett, Jackson, Petty and Chandler. Doubt all will get the nod, but long term I like them.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
FB: Hibberd, May, Jetta
HB: Hore, Lever, Salem
C: Langdon, Brayshaw, Tomlinson
HF: Melksham, Fritsch, Harmes
FF: T. McDonald, Petracca, Pickett
FOL: Gawn, Oliver, Viney
I/C: Weidemann, Hunt, Jones, AVB
EMERG: Neal-Bullen, Lockhart, Preuss, Petty

Depth: J. Wags, C.Wags, Spargo, Bennell, Brown (?), KK, Hannan, OMac, Dunkley, Baker, Joel Smith, Chandler, Jackson, Rivers, Bedford, Bradtke, Jordon, Sparrow, Nietschke

Bazza97

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
FB: Jetta May Hore
HB: Harmes Lever Salem
C: Langdon Oliver Tomlinson
HF: Melksham Weideman/Petty Hunt
FF: Fritsch T Mac Pickett
FOLL: Gawn Petracca Brayshaw
INT: Viney Hibberd Jones ANB

Tonatopia

Team Captain
Sep 30, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
FB: Lever, May, Jetta
HB: Hibberd, Tomlinson, Salem
C: Langdon, Brayshaw, Harmes
HF: Melksham, AVB, Petracca
FF: Fritsch, McDonald, Pickett
FOL: Gawn, Oliver, Viney
I/C: Hunt, Jones, Neal-Bullen, J.Smith
EMERG: Weideman, Hannan, Hore

Depth: J. Wags, C.Wags, Spargo, Bennell, Brown (?), KK, OMac, Dunkley, Baker, Chandler, Jackson, Rivers, Bedford, Bradtke, Jordon, Sparrow, Nietschke

Back