Training Preseason Chat - It's happening again ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Um what 😂
What a load of horse s**t haha.
Could possibly be that TK but I must admit it is what other people have commented on that have gone to watch the training. You strike me as a total know all and loud mouth type of person that thinks he is right and must hold centre stage at all times. Actually I find you just the first part. I copy the training report for those that do not want to go to Demonland to read it, nothing else. Have a good day.

Could possibly be that TK but I must admit it is what other people have commented on that have gone to watch the training. You strike me as a total know all and loud mouth type of person that thinks he is right and must hold centre stage at all times. Actually I find you just the first part. I copy the training report for those that do not want to go to Demonland to read it, nothing else. Have a good day.

Mate you don't improve your pace like that lol

Yep. Only way to do it is with dog food and cattle prods. If they think they're greyhounds, they'll run like greyhounds. Mind over matter. Its science.

Not sure why you’re having a sook at a bloke who’s clearly taking the piss.

Like what Schmutt? A person that went to training said he thought these players had improved their pace, it is there to be read, please do. It could have to do with the extra training they did over the break, I have no idea. I just copy the reports. You can do it if you wish.

You're reporting back what was said by others from training, and TK is calling it bullshit, neither of you are actually having a crack at each other ...

Man it's a ******* long shot and a half but if we can some how get that bloke fit and firing .. wowee.

He has more natural talent in his body than half our list combined. It probably doesn't work but for all the people who say he's I'll disciplined and s**t it takes some serious fortitude to be out for nearly 4 years and still be putting in the training time. Might have been a little loose in the day but the kid clearly wants to succeed.

Lel didn't realise I created a whole thing.
Probably true what you said about me but you don't noticeably improve you pace in 2 weeks over the offseason unless your best mates with Dank.

Probably true what you said about me but you don't noticeably improve you pace in 2 weeks over the offseason unless your best mates with Dank.
Well people don't call you peanut because you go good with beer. Anyway have a good life and please google a little more before you make yourself look like a twat again/still. ;)

Conceivably, they may look quicker than during the season because they’re physically fresher, and not carrying the accumulation of soreness from games etc, but no, being actually faster is very unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For my part, I’m inclined to think that some players look faster because they were deliberately running more slowly prior to this preseason.
Could also just be relative. I.e. watching our blokes run around in isolation, or with our slow squad may make them look fast, but in a game setting against actually fast opponents they get found out.

Anyway, 'tis the season for brash optimism and outlandish claims. Brayshaw to take home the Grand Final Sprint/Norm Smith double in our 187 point premiership victory over Gold Coast. BoOkMaRk It

For my part, I’m inclined to think that some players look faster because they were deliberately running more slowly prior to this preseason.

Agreed. I think for a lot of players, 4 or 5 years of foxing is finally paying dividends now that they've hit the ultimate goal of impressing some random Demons supporter at pre-season training. The gloves are off - Dees 2020 Premiers.

Last edited:
Well people don't call you peanut because you go good with beer. Anyway have a good life and please google a little more before you make yourself look like a twat again/still. ;)
Are you called Cobwebs cause ya dicks gone this far without being used? Are you actually getting upset over something someone said about something you didnt say? Unbelievable how offended this ****ed up world gets over * all

Are you called Cobwebs cause ya dicks gone this far without being used? Are you actually getting upset over something someone said about something you didnt say? Unbelievable how offended this f’ed up world gets over fu** all

You are the biggest campaigner on this board

Are we training in lines yet and if so, is Hunt forward or back?

V curious where he trains to play this year.

I have to get through just three more horrible days before I’m on leave. I’ve already decided that I’m going to spend Monday morning at Gosches Paddock with all the other sad cases.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back