"Goddess"
17 kemp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 24, 2007
at home
AFL Club
Carlton
Alas, our knee rehab advisory group is chock full of talent. :huh:
That's also why the physio went with Doc to the U.S. There has been a lot of planning in the hope that Kemp got to the blues, and SOS had the guts to make the necessary moves. As mentioned, we had other players we rated higher but once they were gone, Kemp was definitely wanted.

I swear that family are Carlton supporters
Dad is a mad Hawks fan.

Teased him about taking Hodge in the super draft after Judd’s debut and he told me that he was still comfortable with the Hodge pick and he would turn out alright.

Dad is a mad Hawks fan.

Teased him about taking Hodge in the super draft after Judd’s debut and he told me that he was still comfortable with the Hodge pick and he would turn out alright.
you basically haven't come out of your room for about 15 years?

JohnnyFontane90

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Really hard to say what sort of player he is from highlights. Some suggest a medium marking forward, some suggest a centerman, some suggest a running half back. It's surprising how quick he is for his size and how he can provide good marking with all of that. Makes it hard to compare him to other players.
Looks a pretty unique player.

But when I add up his physique, versatility and skillset, he reminds me a lot of elliot yeo

RedFury

Premiership Player
Jul 12, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Apologies if this has already been posted - for those that didn't listen to this early in the year:

Brodie Kemp on AFL Road to the Draft podcast.

Interview starts 9.40 in and goes for about 12 minutes. Worth a listen -seems like a ripping kid!

(if there's a way to embed the player directly in the post please let me know - I couldn't get it to work.)

Back