15-year-old Maurice Rioli Jnr To Make Senior Debut

Next year, I can't see us not picking him up considering he is living in Melbourne, I just think we will get him super cheap if those reports above are true.
Cheers mate - some of the posts were confusing.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
I heard it was a struggle to get him to show up @ Scotch College training. Doesn't have the motivation required at this stage.

but when he goes to training he trains good :) (apparently....)

i will try get off my fat ass and watch the son of the GOAt next year me thinks, id advise others to do so too.

i hear some stuff he does are high-class. (apparently) the chargers are stacked again next year too and will be a very handy team

I heard it was a struggle to get him to show up @ Scotch College training. Doesn't have the motivation required at this stage.
I read in here somewhere he was having a hard time with the expectations he has due to his name, which would be understandable

Yeah. Has the talent no doubt.

He is rooming @ Scotch College with the dogs gun academy prospect and Chargers team mate Jamarra Ugle-Hagan.
Hopefully the two of them can help each other out.

It won’t be easy for MRJ with his name and considering the Rioli’s that have played in the AFL the last 20 years or so. I hope his family, friends and the club are helping him understand that he doesn’t have to be his father, he just has to be himself.

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
The Relton gags are so tired and frankly boring as fu**! Anyone got any original material?

Yep, will reveal at 10:20am tomorrow. The presser will be held at Melb Uni with my mate Tom Browne, don’t be surprised if it also involves Ruck god Shaun Griggs.

oh and Tiger71 has a small penis ;)

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Hopefully the two of them can help each other out.

It won’t be easy for MRJ with his name and considering the Rioli’s that have played in the AFL the last 20 years or so. I hope his family, friends and the club are helping him understand that he doesn’t have to be his father, he just has to be himself.

it will be a lot easier comming to richmond with a plethora of talent already at the club and little expectations to play senior football any time soon

like Dow

if you've got a link to something post it and i can try view it for ya
There’s an article in The Herald Sun today about the son of an AFL legend being accused of digital rape. I would not be surprised if that was the article he was trying to bring people’s attention to.

whoever the son is is a minor, so not named, he can’t outright accuse anyone, however would not be surprised if that was what he was trying to imply.

Feb 26, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
There’s an article in The Herald Sun today about the son of an AFL legend being accused of digital rape. I would not be surprised if that was the article he was trying to bring people’s attention to.

whoever the son is is a minor, so not named, he can’t outright accuse anyone, however would not be surprised if that was what he was trying to imply.
ah, cheers

Tomnat Tigers

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
He is number 40 in that game. If you use the right arrow key on your keyboard you can skip five seconds at a time meaning you don't have to wait for the ball to return to the square after a goal or wait for the ball to return for a boundary throw in or kick in. Can watch the game in about 30 minutes if only paying attention to the passages of play MJ is involved in.

As for MJ, by far the best he has looked in any of the games I've seen him play. Looked far quicker and much more evasive which is to be expected of a Rioli. Would be the best tackler of the lot too. Kicking the only real downside.

Back