Player Watch Father-Son Pick #25 (2019) - Jackson Mead

Remove this Banner Ad

Got home late.
What were the details of the bid?

Imitating Butters before we even dreamt of recruiting Butters.

FATHER AND SONS: Inaugural Power club champion Darren Mead with sons, Jackson (left), at age 12, and Mitchell, at age 14. Picture: Sarah Reed

1574935266777.png

ya jokin' can't believe he didn't go higher

yeah but i made another word art for mine so
23xRI0z.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imitating Butters before we even dreamt of recruiting Butters.

FATHER AND SONS: Inaugural Power club champion Darren Mead with sons, Jackson (left), at age 12, and Mitchell, at age 14. Picture: Sarah Reed

View attachment 786355
Hadn't even dawned on me since I first post this a few weeks ago, but 6 years ago some one was very prescience.

Mitchell has never worn a Power guernsey in a match he has been a Magpies player for the last couple of years and will never wear a Power one in a match, and Jackson has never won a PB guernsey in a match as he has had to play for Woodville West Torrens, and hopefully will be wearing the Power jumper a lot more than the Magpies one.

The old man was a great, great player and basically I only ever saw his colours lowered once - Carey gave him the run around in that 1999 elimination final. (the 2nd quarter [?] Carey killed us)
The Roos went on to be premiers!
Welcome Jackson
I was there that day sitting in the rain Carey would of beaten anywhere make that any 2 next level special. He is my favourite non port player of all time all though ******* his best m8s wife and going to the crows has taken some shine off .

Peter Mead - 55 games for the Maggie’s, then took up umpiring for over 250 games. 60’s to the 70’s.
Any relation??

Watched his dad play now get to watch the son. Yep getting old.
Started watching footy in 2002, The first father-son combo I've seen (I think) was Darren Mead and Mitch Mead.

Now obviously we've got Jackson, as well as Trent Burgoyne too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back