Past 33. Sam Ramsay

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I can honestly say that beyond my great hopes for acquiring Lachie Ash and Dylan Stephens, I had no expectations coming into this years draft.
When I saw that all of our targets were gone by pick 7, I was hoping we'd trade pick 9, and I think SOS did an absolutely Stellar job with the picks we got from that 1 selection. I am very impressed with all of our new players, and what impresses me most is that they all have great footskills and a serious head on their shoulders, wanting to get the best out of themselves. Sounds like Sam Walsh might have had a bit of input on a couple of them too, which can only be a good thing.

Awesome job SOS.
Thank-you for your efforts, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll stay on.

PS. Welcome Sam!! :p:thumbsu:

I'm genuinely surprised by how good those highlights are given his "bolter" status.

Really looks to have a nice long accurate kick on him and moves well. Add in his high production & contested numbers and there should be plenty to work with.

There's a lot of Williamson about his highlights, with the run and carry/taking the game on + penetrating left foot.

And I think we have now learnt not to take somebody with athletic limitations (i.e Schumacher) with these sorts of picks. They have so much working against them, it's pretty much a wasted pick.

I'm genuinely surprised by how good those highlights are given his "bolter" status.

Really looks to have a nice long accurate kick on him and moves well. Add in his high production & contested numbers and there should be plenty to work with.
He's a bolter because he was played out of position. Great finish to the season after being moved to the midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a lot of Williamson about his highlights, with the run and carry/taking the game on + penetrating left foot.

And I think we have now learnt not to take somebody with athletic limitations (i.e Schumacher) with these sorts of picks. They have so much working against them, it's pretty much a wasted pick.
Going to struggle to work his way into our midfield. Wonder if he could become the small defender we need (noting that his form picked up after moving inside).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back