Trent Burgoyne

Remove this Banner Ad

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Unless I’m very much mistake, we have our first father/son rookie. Whilst it gets confirmed tomorrow, tonight’s events mean Trent is now a Port Adelaide player like his dad and grandfather.
Loved me some P burg was my pick on the day for the norm Smith. Had to watch 2night til the end to make sure he got through rapt for the lad hopefully makes ago of it.
On father sons hope the AFL to screw us and make it harder and more costly to get father sons picks in the door. 1 of the feel good AFL story's and we have got alot on the horizon 👌

He's worth a shot. If it comes off, fantastic. He has a lot of natural talent and flair. Just needs to get his body right and attack the ball a bit harder.

He has that exciting X-factor about him, and those clean hands at ground level and neat skills. Burgoyne’s 12 games in the 2018 SANFL Under-18s season gave a glimpse into his potential, having a disposal high of 26 in his overall average of 17.8, while also going at an ultra-impressive 88 per cent disposal efficiency. His high ratio of kicks makes that percentage all the more positive, with his class on the outer clearly evident. His consistency was always a question mark, and his size is an area to build as well

bV5TRRq.png
dJHMJzy.png
qrWIXGK.png
mk9mJst.gif
RHo2kOE.png
PJerBYc.png
32xltUk.png
cyvoE2a.gif

(up yours Doctor Feel this is my magnum opus)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 7, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Are there other teams?
His younger brother is the one. A few years from being draft eligible but looks like he’ll be quite an early pick at this stage. Fair bit taller than Trent too.
The Burgoyne brother trend enters a second generation- younger brother a bit taller and a bit better.

Kiss from a Rozee

Goddess
Bring Back the Bars
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Like his highlights, he has poise for sure.

Doesn’t seem great overhead though.

Excited to have him on board :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back