Toast Welcome to Freo Michael Frederick – Fremantle’s 4th 2019 National Draft Pick [Pick #61]

Remove this Banner Ad

tell you what if that highlights package doesn’t endear any freo fan I’m certain that video there will!
First thought- Who the frack is this guy?

Watched the club highlights

Second thought - Geez, kid's got wheels, can kick and he's hard to tackle. Something to work with here...

Watched the insta vid - My Man!!
WELCOME TO FREO.

Gotta say - what a draft!

What’s not to like with this kid? Great attributes (although a low lights vid would also be useful to see with some players).

As much of a Ross supporter I was, I’ve got to say, I’m glad he won’t be coaching a kid like this.

If our injury list is somewhat shorter than a Pilbara ore train this year it is going to be very exciting watching how Peel perform. Pick a best 22 then see who is left over and Peel should be very strong. Those thinking all our draftees will be playing first up will probably be disappointed, but I am excited to watch them develop at Peel and come in for brief stints at AFL level early in the season.

Don't forget Sam Sturt was an excitement machine when he was drafted last year and now looks to have added some real muscle to his skinny frame, and Luke Valente was the South Australian U18 captain and also highly rated. We have some great things to look forward to over the next few years!

Will go early in the buddy draft.
Speaking of which. Whoever it is with the curse where they pick a player, they then become completely s**t and we delist them. Can that person not pick any of our new draftees please? Actually * that - Mods can you just assign anyone with the finger of death, to be Trav Colyer's buddy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smart footballer.
Positioning & work rate around the contest was spot on, willingness to work defensively when on the wing was good to see & then the run forward through the middle to link up reminded me of a bloke who used to play for us but went to the Saints.
Doesn’t matter who the opposition is in those highlights, he’s got the attributes to be a star.

Speaking of which. Whoever it is with the curse where they pick a player, they then become completely s**t and we delist them. Can that person not pick any of our new draftees please? Actually fu** that - Mods can you just assign anyone with the finger of death, to be Trav Colyer's buddy?
I already am

Smart footballer.
Positioning & work rate around the contest was spot on, willingness to work defensively when on the wing was good to see & then the run forward through the middle to link up reminded me of a bloke who used to play for us but went to the Saints.
Doesn’t matter who the opposition is in those highlights, he’s got the attributes to be a star.
I agree...reminds me of Bhill with his poise and well weighted chip passes. Catcha Bhill.

They call it a highlight reel for a reason... someone with some reason will surely bring some counter balance to this thread

However,

All the best to him, welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back