Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn pick 13: Will Day 2023 PCM!

After watching this video I'm excited. Hes a right footer but is also good on the left boot and is confident using it too. He looks quick and makes good decisions under pressure.

Plays a lot like Lachie Whitfield.

Watch Gil sign him to a long-term ambassador deal with GilWS when he comes out of contract in 2 years!

Haz5000

Draftee
Sep 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sorry if someone has already asks this leave in the bash in middle of New South Wales with shithouse reception. But is he left and right foot it? And who Else did we take? Sorry for the simple questions.

toomanysquibs

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2006
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Sorry if someone has already asks this leave in the bash in middle of New South Wales with shithouse reception. But is he left and right foot it? And who Else did we take? Sorry for the simple questions.

I like a good leave in the bash, I usually hot foot it out of there.

In all seriousness, if you do want to see, check out the Welcome threads here on the forum.

Last edited:

Halways

#Always
May 8, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn

a right footer also took Finn and Josh Morris - fast medium forward with strong hands from SA

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Bont in his draft year (2013)
Image result for marcus bontempelli 2013

Bont round 1 2015.
Image result for marcus bontempelli 2015

Naturally athletic and skilled players can turn from boys to men very quickly! Don't stress about young Wills physique just yet.

Back