List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Thread

Lenny2020

Cancelled
Feb 6, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm confused now. I thought we needed to take a few rookies but we don't have any more selections?

I'm confused now. I thought we needed to take a few rookies but we don't have any more selections?

We are keeping a couple of spots open for the supplemental window in Feb-March and possibly to get someone in the mid season draft.

No point picking the 80th best player now when we can get half a dozen to come and train with us, see who gels with the group, maybe find an older bloke with a bit of leadership/coaching etc

Lenny2020

Cancelled
Feb 6, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
We are keeping a couple of spots open for the supplemental window in Feb-March and possibly to get someone in the mid season draft.

No point picking the 80th best player now when we can get half a dozen to come and train with us, see who gels with the group, maybe find an older bloke with a bit of leadership/coaching etc

Do we need two more players to get to 44?

Couple of interesting non drafts.

Partington looking like he will turn into a bit of a Shane Valenti. AFL teams going to keep passing him while he smashes the lower levels.

Sokol looks good but probably not what we need.

Maybe get Milne jnr and Voss jnr down to the club?

Do we need two more players to get to 44?

Im a bit lost on the ins v outs on the senior list TBH. I thought we had to upgrade Joyce and wanted to upgrade Wilkie but nothing about it on the draft tracker?

Either way, Im pretty sure we have 2 spots free overall.

Use one in Feb and hold one for the mid season draft.

Lenny2020

Cancelled
Feb 6, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Im a bit lost on the ins v outs on the senior list TBH. I thought we had to upgrade Joyce and wanted to upgrade Wilkie but nothing about it on the draft tracker?

Either way, Im pretty sure we have 2 spots free overall.

Use one in Feb and hold one for the mid season draft.

Actually I think we've only got one spot left.

bergholt

Good Ordinary Player
Mar 14, 2007
Brunswick
AFL Club
St Kilda
Previous Ryans on our list:

Ryan Gamble - 11 games, 11 goals in 2011.

Also Damian Ryan (1999 - 2001), Ted Ryan (1910 - 1911), Tommy Ryan (1904), Peter Ryan (1919), Jack Ryan (1899).

Previous Leos on our list:

Leo Garlick - 43 games, 9 goals in 1959 - 1961.
Leo Walsh - 3 games, 0 goals in 1920.
Leo Duff - 2 games, 1 goal in 1908.
Leo Corbett - 1 game, 0 goals in 1919.

So it's all in front of these boys - they can make their own Saints history!

Back