Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn - Michael Hartley

Remove this Banner Ad

Adds key position depth and will be more then useful throughout the 2020 season and perhaps even beyond that when needed.

Games: 44
Goals: 1

Career stats: 11 disposals - 4.5 marks - 2.6 tackles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
About to hit his prime for a tall, in theory. Will be interesting to see where he fits during the season.

ShoveYourCOLA

All Australian
Oct 7, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
must admit I would've thought he'd have a much easier time breaking into the essendon backline than the hawthorn backline.

He had an offer on the table from Essendon, who were more than happy to keep him. I doubt he would’ve walked away from that without some kind of assurance from us.

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
must admit I would've thought he'd have a much easier time breaking into the essendon backline than the hawthorn backline.

As a KPD? Hurley and Hooker are set, unless they keep Hooker forward to cover for Daniher. We have Frawley, and now Frost. He's going to have an easier time supplanting Frost than either of the Essendon duo.

26 years old. After what we did with Henderson, I have high hopes.

Great get.
Takes the guess work out of using a mid-late Pick in the draft.

We know what he can do (immediately) & we probs have an idea of where he can get to.

There's definitely some Picks 50 - 60 that go on to be awesome, but bloody heaps don't & we've just cut 2-4 years off the timeline for finding out.

I recall reading that we were into him in his Draft year - well we just got him for free & now he can set about becoming awesome!

Lord_Espos

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
49ers, Mets, Pistons, B.Bruins.
No idea about him. But fingers crossed this can be a positive signing. Welcome Michael to the Hawks. May you win a few premierships before you retire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back