Player Watch Trent Bianco (Delisted 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's just say the behind the scenes footage at work when we were doing the Facebook Live chat - we're lucky we were on a break. Definitely the most emotional I'd got about a draft picks since Brodie Grundy. Absolutely no right whatsoever to have him on board.

Whats his pace like P4L? I've only seen his highlights but he reminds me of Sideass/Phillips in terms of running ability looks like another 1 paced type but runs all day?

Whats his pace like P4L? I've only seen his highlights but he reminds me of Sideass/Phillips in terms of running ability looks like another 1 paced type but runs all day?
He's alright. Not a speedster, probably about average I'd say. It's not a deficiency on the way he plays though. He's about a 3.09 20m sprint, and that can come down to close to three-flat with some work (a lot of players can do it over time, Noah Anderson went from 3.13 to 3.03 this year with coaching). But it's not a priority.

What fans will love is his ball use. Elite ball user and not one-sided dominant at that. Can use either foot.

Creative Weapon, Elite decisions, Ball Magnet, Born Leader and a Pies man. Seems a steal at 45 based on that description from the club.

Dekka reckons he’s even a better kick on each side that Sidey! Wowee.

Hine would have also liked the fact he stepped up in the Chargers two biggest finals games when he apparently copped extra physical attention.

Welcome home Trent. You are living out all of our dreams as Pies supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

i don’t think he will die wondering, he designed Collingwood jumpers for a project at school, love it!
My brother did the exact same thing for VCE Media this year, making a portfolio of the history (and future) of the Collingwood guernsey.

He did not get drafted :(

He's alright. Not a speedster, probably about average I'd say. It's not a deficiency on the way he plays though. He's about a 3.09 20m sprint, and that can come down to close to three-flat with some work (a lot of players can do it over time, Noah Anderson went from 3.13 to 3.03 this year with coaching). But it's not a priority.

What fans will love is his ball use. Elite ball user and not one-sided dominant at that. Can use either foot.

So steele like. cheers. even in the clip his kicking reminds me of Sideass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely useless trivia but what the heck,

“bianco lady” came 5th in the 1982 Melbourne Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back