Memberships 2020 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 48,775)

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Membership Tally (27/11/2019):

This Time Last Year (08/12/2018):

Difference:
+2038

All-Time Tally;

1. 45,678 (2018)
2. 42,910 (2019)
3. 42,094 (2017)
4. 39,276 (2011)
5. 39,021 (2010)

Projected Final Total:

Current Membership Tally (27/11/2019):

This Time Last Year (08/12/2018):

Difference:
+2038

All-Time Tally;

1. 45,678 (2018)
2. 42,910 (2019)
3. 42,094 (2017)
4. 39,276 (2011)
5. 39,021 (2010)

Projected Final Total:
I'd love to see that projection total creep up to 50k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very VERY disappointed that the club logo on the members choice beanie doesn’t have the club motto. In a way that’s almost pathetic

I agree, but at the same time I can remember just how poorly done the motto has been done in the past. I guess you just can't stitch words that small for the price they're willing to pay for it and have it look good. It's a shame it isn't there, but it's better than having almost unreadable letters.

Aside from that, I'm really impressed with the quality of the beanie. I've never liked the members hats, they fit weird and I've got about 5 scarves that I barely use. The beanie is great, will definitely use it around the house in winter.

I agree, but at the same time I can remember just how poorly done the motto has been done in the past. I guess you just can't stitch words that small for the price they're willing to pay for it and have it look good. It's a shame it isn't there, but it's better than having almost unreadable letters.

Aside from that, I'm really impressed with the quality of the beanie. I've never liked the members hats, they fit weird and I've got about 5 scarves that I barely use. The beanie is great, will definitely use it around the house in winter.
i don't like the pom pom on top that is one reason i don't get the beanie, and it itches.

i don't like the pom pom on top that is one reason i don't get the beanie, and it itches.

The pom pom is why I won't wear it outside the house (maybe at Etihad Stadium) but the beanie itself is quite soft and almost feels like a premium product, I wore it for an hour or so last night (forgot it was on my head) and didn't notice any itchiness. I can't remember if I've had Saints beanies in the past, so maybe it's not different.

Reminds me of the early 2000s where the logos on the guernseys never had it either

Just unstitch the pompom

Radical idea!!

I'm not upset the beanie is without a few words on it either
I'll live
Its a beanie
😆
" Just unstitch the pompom "
Never have more radical words if not Blasphemous ones been spoken!

Tis not just a mere Beanie CornPopper!
For it was the most holy sacred of all Beanie's!
A Beanie that provided you with strength through it's loyalty
And the Pompom was it's power source!

Now it's just a little pleb Beanie like all others
Lacking in direction, strength, lost in a sea of bitterness, and the itchiness just confirms it's disloyalty with it's betrayal!
And now our once worshipped Pompom now just sits up there mocking our scalp, reminding us all of our failures!

It would have to be the most pressing concern on our President's agenda
And without a resolution, the club simply just cannot move forward!

Isnt the card in the pack. It should be in the black envelope thingy

I received a mail from the club the other day saying they ran out of an item for the Women's pack....I'm assuming that's the membership card.

They said it would be on the way mid Jan.

Seems our membership team underestimated the overall demand and their selling like absolute hotcakes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back