Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
vjgjzUe.jpg

Black Friday huh we'll start celebrating Thanksgiving next

Of all the things to hate the seppos for cheap prices on overpriced s**t isn’t one of them.

I already do celebrate thanksgiving. Everyday I thank * I’m not a yank.

Black Friday huh we'll start celebrating Thanksgiving next

Thanksgiving is basically the opportunity to spend time with your friend family (i.e. the people you care about now) so at Christmas you can spend time with your actual family. It’s meant to make you stop and think about the kindness of people who aren’t obligated to help you but do it because they are genuinely caring.

It’s a pretty good holiday to celebrate in my opinion.

Thanksgiving is basically the opportunity to spend time with your friend family (i.e. the people you care about now) so at Christmas you can spend time with your actual family. It’s meant to make you stop and think about the kindness of people who aren’t obligated to help you but do it because they are genuinely caring.

It’s a pretty good holiday to celebrate in my opinion.
Sure if you are American.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is having a year 11 son who has finished his exams and will take your class for an AFL clinic on a Friday

How good are speech nights that you went to see your kid perform 2 songs in but the awards are for the senior years so you sit through 3 hours of speeches and awards to see a Toto song sung badly in a glee club kind of way also the song is the last item on the list

How good are speech nights that you went to see your kid perform 2 songs in but the awards are for the senior years so you sit through 3 hours of speeches and awards to see a Toto song sung badly in a glee club kind of way also the song is the last item on the list
Feel for teachers having to sit through it when they have no skin in the game 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back