List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Wigg will move back to his home in Adelaide on Friday and has linked up with junior club North Adelaide who play in the SANFL.

It’s here he hopes to get his body in shape and produce the football that could bring the attention of AFL clubs hoping to bolster their lists through pre-season, supplementary or mid-season draft periods.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Ex-Suns rookie Leigh Osborne has signed with the Sharks.
Another originally from Melbourne realising the coast is a better lifestyle.
Originally from Frankston, anyone know where he’s been playing since delisted?

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Another originally from Melbourne realising the coast is a better lifestyle.
Originally from Frankston, anyone know where he’s been playing since delisted?
East Ringwood in the EFL for the past 2 seasons. Struggled with a foot injury this year but played a few games towards the end.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast

just disgraceful. He’s kidding. What an insult to our intelligence. He’s wet his bed, he’s taken the Cowards option, cut and run, let his mates down, shamed himself and worst of all is an ingrate to a little city, club and community that gave him a great start in life. Then he involved himself In smoke and mirrors designed to make sure we got ZERO in return.

only a short while ago a Carlton fan on traderadio Twitter said he was “Not worth a used brown Tea bag lol” when I said he was worthy of pick 7-10 and that despite its racial nastiness got a heap of likes from Carlton fans and not one Carlton fan called out the racism of its own fan they just piled in saying Jack is worthless.

Enjoy Jack the bed you have wet and made for yourself.

it defines you.

Well played Carlton and Jack-this will catch up with you.

Last edited:

GcSunsfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Already getting the brown paper bags full of cash

ADA82571-D56E-40B0-9176-FDADE5B26A7E.png

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
It's done, It's over with.

Let's put our time and energy into those are want to be here and worry about him whenever it comes time to play the Blues.

If that's even if they let him out of the VFL by then.

fair call but I must call out the insulting disingenuous Instagram post. Not welcome anymore In our little city.

just disgraceful. He’s kidding. What an insult to our intelligence. He’s wet his bed, he’s taken the Cowards option, cut and run, let his mates down, shamed himself and worst of all is an ingrate to a little city, club and community that gave him a great start in life. Then he involved himself In smoke and mirrors designed to make sure we got ZERO in return.

only a short while ago a Carlton fan on traderadio Twitter said he was “Not worth a used brown Tea bag lol” when I said he was worthy of pick 7-10 and that despite its racial nastiness got a heap of likes from Carlton fans and not one Carlton fan called out the racism of its own fan they just piled in saying Jack is worthless.

Enjoy Jack the bed you have wet and made for yourself.

it defines you.

Well played Carlton and Jack-this will catch up with you.
you seem somewhat perturbed by this.........

Just wait til he has to play in the cold winter weather come June/July. lol
think you'll find it's been a winter sport for 150 years........

think you'll find it's been a winter sport for 150 years........
I know. I attend the games in the dead of winter. No need to tell me lol

That was obviously a joke that went over your head. Obviously he hasn't had a lot of experience in the cold given queensland's weather.

I know. I attend the games in the dead of winter. No need to tell me lol

That was obviously a joke that went over your head. Obviously he hasn't had a lot of experience in the cold given queensland's weather.
So he's never played in your away fixtures in Melbourne? Odd.

He's been doing it tough training in 18 degrees and sunny on the GC. Will be introduced to 5 degrees and raining in Melbourne.
Bit different to Geraldton.
Can't wait.

Back