Player Watch Ben Crocker (Delisted 2019, Pies VFL 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Awesome stuff...…….all the best Crock.

He is a good guy.
Much loved amongst the group.

Nice send off too by the Club.

rand corp

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
asia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Good lad, wish him all the best. Had his chances at Collingwood but in a top side he just wasn't able to make a slot his to own.

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Refreshing to see the hard toiler who from all reports has his head screwed on properly get a second chance. Plenty of talented and less error prone players who could have been taken over him but weren’t.
I completely understand that he was surplus to needs for us, but also glad he’s not lost to the AFL just yet. Croc o clock!

Glad to see he’s been given a second chance. He may not be the most talented player but he’s certainly one of the hardest working. His lifeline is well deserved. All the best Croc.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
So we where looking to put him on the VFL List then with him still at the Club?

It seems like that was possible Dave.

Good luck to him and his family.

Good luck Ben, hoping you do very well at the crows.
They have got a ripper of a bloke.
Well deserved second chance at the crows.

Aishole

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’d love nothing more for then to Crocker to become a solid senior footballer for the Crows. Will surely get every opportunity given the situation they find themselves in.

Absolute Ripping bloke. Never left wondering through a lack of effort. deserves some credit for that.

Go Woods

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Best of luck Croc! You grew up a Pies man, so it is sad to see you go...Was quietly hoping you wouldn’t get picked up so you could play for our VFL side.
But good on you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi pies fans. Just looking at your comments there seems to be lots of positive comments about Crocker - i know very very little of him. What was the reason he was let go and what can we expect from him - is he likely depth or does he have the ability to push for first team and was he just denied game time behind your better mids?
Get him up the ground & into the action.
Didn‘t flourish in starvation corner.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’d love nothing more for then to Crocker to become a solid senior footballer for the Crows. Will surely get every opportunity given the situation they find themselves in.

Absolute Ripping bloke. Never left wondering through a lack of effort. deserves some credit for that.
Well said.

i remember the 2017 grand final with Seedsman playing for Adelaide.
didnt begrudge him that opportunity. Life long Collingwood family. Nice player.

ben Crocker I’d want to see go well even more. Just a good happy atmosphere guy. Had some difficult times with his dad. Really wish him well.

Yup, It was mentioned in an article. He and his wife moved there, have business interests and thus, he has signed up to play in a local league.

Okay. So I guess his Wife is from Adelaide

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi pies fans. Just looking at your comments there seems to be lots of positive comments about Crocker - i know very very little of him. What was the reason he was let go and what can we expect from him - is he likely depth or does he have the ability to push for first team and was he just denied game time behind your better mids?

Ripping bloke with undoubtedly the worst tats going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back