Resource 2019 Draft Watch (we have picks 6 24 25 39 46)

Who will we take with our first pick (#6) in the 2019 draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, AFC's priorities were to get the players we wanted & now have doubled our future 1st, 2nd & 3rd round picks... not to play games with SOS & risk missing out on our target.

I'm sure the least of the crows concerns were what SOS was doing.. Let's be honest he's a flog just like 99% of their supporter base.

I'm salty about it because your list managers incompetence cost Carlton the player they wanted (Young) and you a future second rounder.
If you wanted Young you shouldn't have traded your 2020 1st to us.

Lesson learned there.

I wonder if we'd intended to pick up Hutchesson and Farrar as rookies and this was plan B?
Hamish said on SEN that Hutchesson was on our radar for a rookie spot but never mentioned Farrar.

I thought that our top ups looked good this year but didn’t expect two or three of them to find their way onto an AFL list. Hamish said we were keeping a spot available in case we want to offer a rookie spot to one of the guys training with us. He also said there were a couple of other things he was working on but wanted to keep it quiet for now.

In unrelated news, two Sudanese basketballers were seen having a coffee at Henley Beach with a man in a Crows polo shirt.

Thank god we dont have to suffer through another carlton death riding thread next year.
This is the real reason Reid refused to deal with SOS on swapping our picks... ;)

I'm salty about it because your list managers incompetence cost Carlton the player they wanted (Young) and you a future second rounder.
Well shouldn't have traded for Stocker then lol!

And walls are built to keep rabbits out.
pbs-twimg-com-be1mxmecuaasx9g-jpg.349089

Take a hike..maybe if SOS offered more than chump change a deal might have happened and the article makes it clear that a future pick was discussed and Reid assumed it a 1st rounder - like GWS paid to move from 6 to 4. It really is the golden rule - they who have the gold rule and you guys wanted pick 6 - then pay up or please yourselves
On a side note:

It’s hilarious to me that after the fiasco that was the deal /nearly no deal of the Gibbs trade.....these two get their wires crossed AGAIN. Like are they fair dinkum?

Didn't many say the same about ROB at the start of last season ?
And it was light on then too, which is why ROB ran out of puff towards the end of the season (giving Campo et al the excuse they needed to bring Jacobs back into the team).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's Reid's fault Carlton didn't get Shiel, Coniglio, Papley and now Young.
Priceless
Pick 6 & 16 for 17, 19, 22😀

4 traded for 6 and future 1st
6 could have gotten 10 and future 2nd
10 was traded for 17 & 22
22 traded for 23 and Future 2nd
So 4 could've turned into 17, 23, 2020 1st, 2 x 2020 2nds.

Stocker will want to be good because he cost 2020 1st and 2 x 2nds.

No it was your list managers incompetence that cost you Young. It was your peoples job to get him not our people. Had we done that deal and not got McAsey then it would have been our list managers incompetence for not getting McAsey.

Go and cry somewhere else.

Didn't many say the same about ROB at the start of last season ?
ROB had been carrying the first ruck duties in the SANFL for a few years though and most thought he was capable of at least being a serviceable 1st ruck at AFL level. He had a lot more runs on the board than our current 3 back up options.

If he goes down I think we would go with a Frampton/Berg combo with both playing 50/50 ruck and forward.

The grand delusion and entitlement you harbour has obscured your view of reality. SOS and co literally had one whole year to work out scenarios and strategies. This was a scenario. Your strategy was poor. I'd suggest you look for a boy to whip in your own back yard.

PS. You stink

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The grand delusion and entitlement you harbour has obscured your view of reality. SOS and co literally had one whole year to work out scenarios and strategies. This was a scenario. Your strategy was poor. I'd suggest you look for a boy to whip in your own back yard.

PS. You stink

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So not 1 of you will admit you should have honoured the deal and traded down?

As previously said you had leverage over Freo to ensure they wouldn't take McAsy. All you had to do was call them and ask are you taking Mcasy? If you leave him till 9 we won't bid on Henry. At least acknowledge that part?

You guys seemed to be really enjoying the death riding thread at the mid point of the season, what changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back