SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw it. Lots of possession but few chances. Bit lucky with the goal as the cross in got deflected slightly off a defender's leg but all in all a deserved victory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow Hull, what a team. Exciting times SM. They backed up your smack for once 👍

Why the hatred for Arsenal though? Hangover from the FA cup final?

Let's just take it one week at a time, we always seem to have an annual post Christmas/New Year'a collapse every season. No talk of the P word for me at the moment.
Nup me either. Everything seems a lot more structured this year and our defence is great. Kiko playing much better too. Still need to fix the final 3rd though. Hopefully Costa keeps improving.

Wow Hull, what a team. Exciting times SM. They backed up your smack for once 👍

Why the hatred for Arsenal though? Hangover from the FA cup final?

For once? Get ****ed.

From what I have seen so far this season I reckon WBA, Leeds, Fulham and Forest are a class above anyone else in the division. Would be surprised if anyone outside that 4 get promoted.

From what I have seen so far this season I reckon WBA, Leeds, Fulham and Forest are a class above anyone else in the division. Would be surprised if anyone outside that 4 get promoted.

Don't know how you can say that when we comprehensively beat Fulham away and knocked Forest off away as well. :think:

Forest in particular I don't think belong in the company of those other three.

I've only followed the league for a few years but how common is it for clubs to fall from epl to league 1 in successful years? Has happened alot recently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back