Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest, when two runners are the same tote price as favorite for a leg of the quaddy, how does the TAB select which one is substitute - is it based on which is shorter in fixed odds?
Zorro Macho and Prosecutor both jumped at $3.30 on tote, yet the latter was sub: it was $3.20 fixed, ZM was $3.30.

It wouldn't have anything to do with fixed odds.

I presume one would just be $3.31 and the other $3.32 or whatever in the background before it is rounded and they'd just make the $3.31 one the sub.
Cheers - bit of a bugger in that case. Was a very close photo between the two, and had a couple of scratchings in the first leg.

It wouldn't have anything to do with fixed odds.

I presume one would just be $3.31 and the other $3.32 or whatever in the background before it is rounded and they'd just make the $3.31 one the sub.

This is the answer

Sorry gents. I'm only filling in so not really that into it. But this ******* day. * me. I feel as violated as that bird fingered by an "AFL legends son" the other week. * you you ******* midget people you are all s**t. And I just watched downsizing and hate you campaigners even more

History says that there is very little between Outback Barbie and Boomsara. Disregarding last prep when not right previously Boomsara gave OB 3kg and defeated it convincingly both times. Weight swing today in favour of Boomsara.

Obviously first up fitness and gate the query but it maps 3WWC for me and happy to take a piece at $15 rather than $2-80 OB

@Liefs thoughts on Cockney Crew tomorrow?

Clear on top. Hard to be confident as been scratched 2 of last 3 weeks due to being lame 42 days between runs. I took almost 2L off where i had him in the railway and still have him short ~$2.00. Map is also concern with Majinika likely not wanting to take a sit after a pitiful effort LST first time doing that. Could get cut up a touch but strong easterly should give those two leaders all the favours.

In other words should win, but have no idea how it's going. I will likely be on and just hope for the best. $2.50 is around where i want to mark him.

Against Abdicator (wet tracker despite win on bias F2 LST) and WT is slight unders, Majinika hard to give top off last start and history of going to s**t after a few good ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a wedding today so unfortunately will not be present in this great thread.
My two best are Somals at the Valley and Don’t Give A Damn in the group 3 in Sydney. Enjoy the day gentleman
These people who schedule weddings on Winterbottom Stakes day I don't know

Connections in WA today should have a good hard look at themselves. Especially those with a starter in the Country Champ

McEvoy, Currie, Melham, Williams to go around without rides.

Even Noske, Harvey and CParnham miss out in r7.

Just on CC race KALG, GTON, ABNY races rated as OHR on my scale as 84, 81, 71. Hard to see the ABNY horses performing apart from the 4wnc Read the Riot Act and beautifully mapped but not good enough Wild Fusion as place chances. More than 13lb difference in class. Winner comes from the kalgoorlie quinella or GTON horse with huge question marks if it can run a strong 1200 from barrier 12.

Last edited:
Hoping for a case of wrong Godolphin horse today.

TREKKING, $4.3
VITAL SILVER, $7.1
FLIRTINI, $8.2
VIRIDINE, $11.7
STAGEMAN, $14
DUBIOUS, $14.7
ROCK MAGIC, $15.4
VALOUR ROAD, $19.5
HEY DOC, $21.1
MISTY METAL, $25.7
HOME OF THE BRAVE (IRE), $30.7
ENDLESS DRAMA (IRE), $40.9
SPIRIT OF VALOR (USA), $75.8
MALAGUERRA, $108.7

Trekking 5 back the fence, McEvoy has his work cut out. Vital Silver will eat my words on his Manikato I got LG wrong clear second pick from map perspective too. Viridine the Godolphin horse i'd like to be on. Misty Metal a 1000m horse otherwise would find herself around a $9 chance.

1 bet today

Vital Silver.

That Sunlight and Loving Gaby form to good to resist. Drawn well enough to get a nice spot behind the speed and unbeaten at the track.

did a box tri also 1, 3, 8, 10, 12, 15

Yeah I've also got Trekking 5 fence with rump all around. Will need luck in running plus fast tempo plus horses able to make ground.

Should get a fast speed so the gaps might open up but way too many variables for $2.60

Few warm days, Gusting 52km/hr from the east. Leaders generally won't get beat early in the card just a matter of when the wind swings although damage might be done early with his price getting out further. Track is much better these days but this is basically Good Project weather.

MM should lead but will get run over this class. Hey Doc and HOTB pretty much forced to hunt up and sit outside the leader so it will be sharp early

They will hand up on MM. Conservative camp, Winkers off, doesn't get 1200m. Class isn't her concern if this was 1000m she'd be my 2nd pick. Colonel Reeves was just a Summer Scorcher rematch over 1100m and she put 2.75L on them there.

HOTB crosses Hey Doc and MM. Valour Road will be the fly in the ointment. Very strong tempo but all will fade back on rail which is a no go zone any further back than Rock Magic in running.

Got a wedding today so unfortunately will not be present in this great thread.
My two best are Somals at the Valley and Don’t Give A Damn in the group 3 in Sydney. Enjoy the day gentleman

Don't Give A Damn is complete and utter poison for mine - sure it won last time but outside that has been complete and utter dogshit multiple times in exactly this company for the last 12 months. MOSS TRIP looks an infinitely better price and there is no way it should be the longer of the two for mine.

Hoping for a case of wrong Godolphin horse today.

TREKKING, $4.3
VITAL SILVER, $7.1
FLIRTINI, $8.2
VIRIDINE, $11.7
STAGEMAN, $14
DUBIOUS, $14.7
ROCK MAGIC, $15.4
VALOUR ROAD, $19.5
HEY DOC, $21.1
MISTY METAL, $25.7
HOME OF THE BRAVE (IRE), $30.7
ENDLESS DRAMA (IRE), $40.9
SPIRIT OF VALOR (USA), $75.8
MALAGUERRA, $108.7

Trekking 5 back the fence, McEvoy has his work cut out. Vital Silver will eat my words on his Manikato I got LG wrong clear second pick from map perspective too. Viridine the Godolphin horse i'd like to be on. Misty Metal a 1000m horse otherwise would find herself around a $9 chance.

If this was an 8 horse race at Randwick Trekking would be a 5/4 shot - having said that having him $4+ just because of the map is completely laughable and if that is the case the track should be stripped of all G1 racing (having said that they gave us $5 Viddora - lol). The current $3 an absolute gift in what is generally a raiders benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back