2019 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan Gallucci was his pick at #29

I don’t think Galluci makes it. He’s a David Mackay clone, and the original is a god awful player to begin with. IMO the worst 200 gamer in the sports history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those concerned with the lack of KPF'S being drafted last few years i think when jack hangs em up, most likely end of 2021, we'll probably bring in an
established key & put em on decent coin.... steal one from a club with an over supply and use the over supply of mids we currently seem to posses to trade

We have Caddy and Dusty who will be moving out of the midfield around that time frame.

Chol gave us more as a forward than Elton and Griffiths did. CCJ can apparently play up there as well. Some options to play second fiddle to Lynch.

Plus another 3 years worth of drafts picks and 3 free agency and trade periods.

I think there is time to try a few things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His reasoning was quite funny, Pies got an A because a couple of kids he rated highly slid to their picks, while Richmond got a C because we reached for players he didn't rate highly, and he effectively rubbished all 3 of Cumberland Martyn & Ralphsmith. Credit to him though, he has got ESPN bosses fooled and they are paying him to produce content
It's all black n White to him.

Dusty would of been lost to the game by now if he had started his career with Mark Neeld as his coach.
You are severely underestimating Dusty's drive and determination. He wouldn't have been lost to the game, he would have been lost to Melbourne. Would have taken the Giants cash.

And I would bet that Clarkson had the final say on who to pick too... 👍;)👍
Funny you should say that
Workmates son works in the footy industry at tac junior level.
Hawks told Cyril in his draft year as he wanted to go to the Hawks was just to tell clubs.
"I luv too play football but hate training"
How many clubs we're put off by that who knows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything i have read or heard about CCJ is that he loves it at Richmond and in melbourne and apart from coming from SA there is no reason why he would be looking to go back , There is a reason why GC are looking to add more South australian boys and thats because most dont want to head back.

Would love to know where you get this info from

CCJ will not be competing with Biggy in the ruck, they play totally differently and if anything will complement each other.

We will have to look at developing Biggy in the Buddy Franklin, Richo role on half forward flank and wing and there is no way CCJ can do that and probably not Chol either!!

Who is Knightmare? Another keyboard wannabe?

If he half an eye for talent he would have had Dow top 12 in this draft
I'm not going to bag anyone who puts their aggots on the line and has a crack.
Just seemed weird to me because Ralphsmith definitely a slider.

Interesting how Knightmare said we reached for Dow but then didn't priase the selection of Ralphsmith who slipped quite a way to our pick.

but still have the pies an A despite them trading away #51 and missing out on Riccardi :drunk:

but still have the pies an A despite them trading away #51 and missing out on Riccardi :drunk:
and trading away next year's 2nd rounder that's linked to the Saints.
I think the pies did well in the draft by the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back