Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Checked out the new King album on Spotify. Not really my thing but the promo photos make me smile - hard to take the vocalist serious with those photos given his Blood Duster days.

My mate ran into him at Gymnastics at MLC last year. Ha ha. Roaming the mean streets of Kew. Nice guy though. Reclaim the Darkness is really enjoyable but the new one hasn’t impressed me at all.

They’re opening for WITTR tonight. Dwwaino might see them.

My mate ran into him at Gymnastics at MLC last year. Ha ha. Roaming the mean streets of Kew. Nice guy though. Reclaim the Darkness is really enjoyable but the new one hasn’t impressed me at all.

They’re opening for WITTR tonight. Dwwaino might see them.

Haha. Yeah I think he comes across as a good bloke.

Yeah, How good is the ‘old school’ production!? Love it.

In the gym and AO just started. Ready to walk through brick walls. Love it. Got one of those huge AO flags in my bedroom. Haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New Sodom EP. Best since M16. Agent Orange my favourite Sodom album and was worried about a new recording of said song, but it delivers.

Still struggle with Agent Orange. Probably a bit too straight up thrash for my ears if that makes sense. Can't top Persecution Mania for me. Will have to check out the new one.

Hanging just above the knitted Slayer throw rug, yet slightly below the Michael Myers mask.....???

Slayer rug on coach but Michael Myers mask (plus Bathory, Rotting Christ and Beherit flags) in room.

Still struggle with Agent Orange. Probably a bit too straight up thrash for my ears if that makes sense. Can't top Persecution Mania for me. Will have to check out the new one.

Think you're either a PM or AO person. I'm AO probably due to it being my first Sodom album.

Liturgy have a pretty bad reputation, but have to say their new album is pretty damn interesting. Yet to really digest it though.

Anyone hear the debut effort from Waste of Space Orchestra? I thought it was pretty bloody good.

The new Blood Incantation album goes alright too.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back