Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever get a ninja turtle doll Cuzz09 . Those things sold out bad- after many weeks i finally nabbed a Michelangelo
Oh yeah I remember those. I think they had them at the Royal Show too. They were the hit item

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't know if this is any help but when it comes to the intracacies of answering a WA public sector selection criteria this book is very, very good. He's from Perth too.

thank you
Will get on to it - sounds pretty good

Helping people move house is a pain in the ass...... unfortunately I got roped into doing that this morning. I'll be leaving soon, I'd much rather spend my morning on Big Footy spouting my usual meaningless jibber.

In WA now if you are born January-June you start school the year you turn 6, if you are born July-December you start the year you turn 7.

When I went through you only turned 18 in year if you had been held back a year for some reason.

In Victoria, when I was in school, my year had people born from about August 1990 to April 1992 with the bulk born in 1991 like myself.

We did have one August 1992 baby though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been done
She had a principal from both public and private schools take a look and she put their suggestions in place but for the most part they didn’t find much wrong

she’s now going to pay someone $400 to review the resume again and write the cover letter to see if that helps
Does she want to pay my wife to do it?

I swear shopping centre carparks are where people who can't drive go to hangout, how hard is it to drive around a carpark and then park your car. Saw one woman reverse the whole length of the car park rather than drive around, just stuffed everyone else who can drive normally.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

I swear shopping centre carparks are where people who can't drive go to hangout, how hard is it to drive around a carpark and then park your car. Saw one woman reverse the whole length of the car park rather than drive around, just stuffed everyone else who can drive normally.

Yep. I was sitting at a "T" park of a car park, wanting to turn right into it.

Some campaigner was doing a long reverse, almost reversed into me. I blasted the s**t outta him, told him to fk off and had to not turn right.

Shops around Christmas time (still a month to go ffs). So many people, some many dickheads who can't walk, or stand in the worst spots to talk, slow at registers and just dumbasses in general.

All i can say is go early. Go as early as you can- 9am, to avoid these shitheads and get out.

Also takes care of the parking problem, you'll get a park right near the front.

I'll just go in my lunch break during the week if I need anything. Do have to take the kids to get Thier mum a Christmas present so that'll be a weekend . Early it is

Buy it online and take them to the playground instead

I go early. And across the border in nsw which already opens earlier than here plus hour ahead

Late can work too.

I recall going over to HP with the then bf- we were there maybe 3 days before xmas? At 7pm. I was cautioning him about how busy it was going to be, how we're gonna have to chill and take it easy in the car park.

Omfg the place was DEAD. Deader than a Gold coast match. We found a car park quite easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back