News New Jumpers For 2020 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, hang on, this is very odd

Now it's likely they haven't put their logo on as they are expecting another manufacturer to buy up the contracts?

I mentioned it earlier and was rubbished by a few members on the board, but my sources have once again told me that ISC are in the absolute s**t. Absolutely watch this space because it sounds like it's going to be picked up by another local manufacturer
Called it earlier this year, so I'll keep backing you up with this. And also heard that a local manufacturer is aiming to work something out with them. Do you know the name of the local company? I have been told one......

No it doesn't. Even they do a better job. Go to your local Best and Less or Kmart or any other dodgy dealer and you will get a better product. The jumper is horrific, it's astonishing people at the actual club can think this is good. I've already advised of cancelling my membership and my young blokes due to this. It's just not acceptable.
The good news is I’ve been informed the yoke will be raised prior to the release of the official jumper. Just a few tweaks to be made before then.

Wouldn’t they then do this with all their other teams too? Also why would they then put their logo on the other gear too?

This is all hypothetical, as most of this information is at this point in time, but I would think that the reason why it is only for these 2 clubs is because they are both new deals and that would enable them to do this.

The good news is I’ve been informed the yoke will be raised prior to the release of the official jumper. Just a few tweaks to be made before then.
So they were rush job prototypes or they noticed the bad reaction?

So they were rush job prototypes or they noticed the bad reaction?
Not real sure why they’ve advertised an incorrect jumper, it appears rushed just to get something out there with the new sponsor, however after a few back and forths with the manufacturer it was decided the yoke had to change.

So far we've come up with this:
correct?

Just the jumpers, the pages don't work, obviously.
If you want a look at the full size of the image, right click on it and open it separately.

correct?

If you want a look at the full size of the image, right click on it and open it separately.
Well based on the leaked photo I posted, it looks like St Kilda will have no ISC logo and the old 2014 style collar. It could be wrong though. We'll have to wait and see

Well based on the leaked photo I posted, it looks like St Kilda will have no ISC logo and the old 2014 style collar. It could be wrong though. We'll have to wait and see
We'll have to "watch this space" with Gold Coast, so I'd assume the same for the Sainters.

correct?

West Coast have changed the Hungry Jack’s logo.
1575086137028.png

:lemon:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

prison-bars-gif.787085
EKlA93jUEAIB2OW
Untitled.jpg

Lools like no co-sponsor

I'd say Port are still trying to find one, but are just using GFG on both spots for now to avoid leaving the front blank. Thats not to say they will actually get one though, they did run with Oak on both sides in 2018 because they couldn't find a replacement for Renault.

I'd say Port are still trying to find one, but are just using GFG on both spots for now to avoid leaving the front blank. Thats not to say they will actually get one though, they did run with Oak on both sides in 2018 because they couldn't find a replacement for Renault.
The website only has the gfg as the major partner, but port seem to use major partner rather than co-partners. If it is only gfg, at least in the interim, they have taken both spots.

Post AFL entry flags, it didn't become our reserves until 2014.

Its a *bit* cheeky though. If Port Adelaide were essentially promoted from the SANFL to the AFL (they were), then the 98 and 99 flags were won by the replacement Port Magpies, not the original PAFC. They may have merged now, but they weren't the same club at the time. Brisbane don't claim Fitzroy's flags as their own, even though they're now a merged entity.

Weren't they won by the Port Adelaide Magpies FC, a separate club? They shouldn't be counted.

Edit. Damn posted at same time, just beat me to it.

Its a *bit* cheeky though. If Port Adelaide were essentially promoted from the SANFL to the AFL (they were), then the 98 and 99 flags were won by the replacement Port Magpies, not the original PAFC. They may have merged now, but they weren't the same club at the time. Brisbane don't claim Fitzroy's flags as their own, even though they're now a merged entity.
Weren't they won by the Port Adelaide Magpies FC, a separate club? They shouldn't be counted.

Edit. Damn posted at same time, just beat me to it.
It was a forced split not by the club that shouldn't have happened (almost killed off both AFL and SANFL entities) and now we are re-unified.

I consider those 2 post AFL entry SANFL flags, they currently hang up at Alberton, they won't be thrown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back