2020 membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Any word on the 2020 members gear if shipping has been delayed?
I got an email last week.
There's been a delay with the supplier, member polos will arrive at their warehouse early December and Hoodies mid December.
They'll be sent out as they arrive so you may receive them separately.

There's been a delay with the supplier, member polos will arrive at their warehouse early December and Hoodies mid December.
Nice, I got the hoodie

Am I the only one not that excited about record membership numbers. Like great we have 50000 campaigners competing with us for seats that weren't members 3 years ago. Would prefer the bandwagon stayed away.
That's a bit selfish mate. Gotta put the club first. More members = more money to invest back into the team.

It wouldn't just be bandwagoners either. There would be kids being born, teenagers growing up and getting a bit of income to afford a membership, Carlton supporters that have finally had enough.

We're all tigers. I say we welcome all new members with open arms.

That's a bit selfish mate. Gotta put the club first. More members = more money to invest back into the team.

It wouldn't just be bandwagoners either. There would be kids being born, teenagers growing up and getting a bit of income to afford a membership, Carlton supporters that have finally had enough.

We're all tigers. I say we welcome all new members with open arms.

Justifiably selfish IMHO. Me and my people have suffered greatly. I feel very little connection to those who have not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Justifiably selfish IMHO. Me and my people have suffered greatly. I feel very little connection to those who have not.
Yes it’s a harsh reality we are currently faced with, scarfs on seats, more 3121 members, 3 rooms down to 2.
Longer lines for everything, but how sweet is it having all the Tiger faithful there to cheer on our mighty team.

Anyone got a pic of what the hoodies look like? I can t get the picture to come up on my phone

I understand more members is good for the club but fair dinkum, what's the go with these 3 game "dreamtime" memberships & "Anzac" memberships. I only have a general admission membership and have done for 15 years but I struggle to reserve more than one seat in a decent position for these games.

Not suggesting that I'm in anyway a better supporter than those who've had a membership for less than me but it's starting to feel irrelevant to have one when anybody could purchase a 3 game membership and take a decent seat for a big game.

I understand more members is good for the club but fair dinkum, what's the go with these 3 game "dreamtime" memberships & "Anzac" memberships. I only have a general admission membership and have done for 15 years but I struggle to reserve more than one seat in a decent position for these games.

Not suggesting that I'm in anyway a better supporter than those who've had a membership for less than me but it's starting to feel irrelevant to have one when anybody could purchase a 3 game membership and take a decent seat for a big game.
I don’t get your point , call them lifestyle memberships , people that can only get to a few games a year otherwise may in fact lose their connection to club if 11 gamer was only option, all clubs have variable packages and it’s a good thing nothing to carp about

I don’t get your point , call them lifestyle memberships , people that can only get to a few games a year otherwise may in fact lose their connection to club if 11 gamer was only option, all clubs have variable packages and it’s a good thing nothing to carp about
I have a son living OS and he's a fanatical tiger. He takes a 5 game membership just to keep his number of years as an active member ticking over and can only get to 2 or 3 games max. The club needs these types of membership as 11 games are not suitable for everyone. Also a great way to introduce first time members and get them inducted into the Tiger army. I agree with you BO.

Agree entirely...I canna afford an 11 game membership or larger...my current lifestyle doesn't permit it...but have managed to keep my 3 gamer membership going since the 90's when i could afford and did then have an 11 gamer...
With the ongoing 3 gamer my support of the Tigers has been continuous...and also helped managed to snag two Premiership tickets in the membership draws...for which I am forever grateful! 👍:heart:👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back