SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

And we beat Richmond by 80 points the year they won the flag. What’s your point?
My point is they can't be the clear best teams in the division if they're going to get smacked at home by a side not even top 6.

I actually think Hull match up well against us and are the hardest opponent in the next month.
Yeah we do weirdly, not sure what it is. I think sides like you and fulham attack so much and we love playing sides like that.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Don't know how you can say that when we comprehensively beat Fulham away and knocked Forest off away as well. :think:

Forest in particular I don't think belong in the company of those other three.

You also comprehensively lost to Huddersfield. Just basing it from what I’ve seen in the first 18 games.

You also comprehensively lost to Huddersfield. Just basing it from what I’ve seen in the first 18 games.

I didn't suggest we were going up though did I?

If sides are getting smashed at home to a crap side (HINT: I MEAN US) they can't be monties for going up. Pointing out we're a crap side reinforced that point.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
I didn't suggest we were going up though did I?

If sides are getting smashed at home to a crap side (HINT: I MEAN US) they can't be monties for going up. Pointing out we're a crap side reinforced that point.

Hulls not a crap side. All clubs are going to have a few shockers throughout the season.

Who do you think the top 6 will be at the end of the season?

Hulls not a crap side. All clubs are going to have a few shockers throughout the season.

Who do you think the top 6 will be at the end of the season?

6 of Leeds, WBA, Fulham, Forest, Hull, Preston, Brentford and Bristol City I think. But so hard to predict because there always seems to be someone who comes from nowhere. Those sides seem to have the strongest squads though.

I think my comment was misinterpreted, all I was trying to say is I can't confidently predict three teams going up at this stage, I think teams haven't shown enough consistency for that yet, although WBA are certainly looking good.

Good to see bottom placed Barnsley have a big win.

You really are on the hook aren't you? :tearsofjoy:

I still love that last year you were so insistent that you don't care about Hull and don't have a rivalry with Hull and yet here you are..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did I mention Hull?

You mentioned the game we were involved in. What are you 11?

"Ummm nah but like, I didn't actually mention that team cos I'm so clever, see, I got you."

Will be interesting to see how we go without Phillips this weekend. We’re gonna drop points eventually so this could be the game.

Dropping points in back to back games, will be interesting to see if the squad has stronger mentality this season.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Dropping points in back to back games, will be interesting to see if the squad has stronger mentality this season.

Can’t see that happening. Some poster here said our openents after Huddersfield are s**t. ;)

Can’t see that happening. Some poster here said our openents after Huddersfield are s**t. ;)

And yet that s**t side knocked you off last season. As another poster on here said, Hull always seem to have Leeds' measure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back